17

Author's pov

Their van pulled up to a very large house or a mansion.

"Yow

"Yow." Taehyung said in amazement.

"It's totally big enough for us." Taeyang said.

"It have a pool. Cool." Rose said.

They all got their luggage and went inside of course saying thank you to the drivers.

"I'll carry this." Jungkook took Lisa's luggage.

"Carry the backpack. Argue and I'll carry you too." That made Lisa shut up and she just walked.

The rest just chuckled and followed her.

"Oppa the keys." Lisa said.

GD gladly opened the door.

"Wah. It's so big." Kyulkyung said.

"Yep. You may stay with us for a while. You too unnies." Lisa said.

"I wanna go to my room." Seulgi whined.

"Oh yeah. Your rooms have names on their door. I told the cleaner to do it since you all will argue. Big Bang and 2ne1 are allowed to be with us but Big Bang has alot of work and YG sajangnim excluded me." GD oppa said.

"But I wanna share rooms with Nayeon." Yoongi said and pulled Nayeon on the couch beside him.

"Don't worry. The couples can share rooms. All rooms are soundproof so you can do whatever you want." GD said making the boys smirk and the girls scared.

"NO WAY." Irene, Nayeon, and Lisa said at the same time.

"Sorry girls. It's YG oppa's decision." Seungri laughed at them.

"Good thing we don't have one." The other girls said.

"Well I have one but we won't do it yet." Tzuyu said and cling to Taehyung.

The three just rolled their eyes.

"Whatever. Let's go find our rooms." Lisa pulled the other two girls leaving the others to pout.

"Yah." The other girls rushed towards the second floor.

After they found their rooms

"Our rooms are just near each other. We'll except for Kyulkyung, Dahyun, Seulgi and Jennie." Mina said.

"Yeah. I pity them to have the farthest among our rooms." Sana agreed.

"Definitely. Their room are on ground floor." Joy said.

"But at least they have a very nice room. Also big." Wendy said.

Now the girls that shared rooms decided to talk in Jin and Irene's room.

Kyulkyung, Dahyun, Seulgi and Jennie were on their rooms.