15

Lisa's pov

"Alright. Thank you Kyulkyung. I hope we don't need to fight anymore." I said.

"Yeah. Sorry about that Lisa-yah. I'll let Sam now. She's crying because it's been two hours. She wants to play." She giggled and closed her eyes.

"Samie?" Tzuyu asked.

"Hello." She said in cute voice.

"Did you listen to our conversation?" I asked her.

She shook her head and giggled.

"OK. Bambam oppa is gonna treat you ice cream later." I said.

"How about now? Let's go to the park Samie?" Bambam said.

Sam giggled and nodded.

"I want to. But Zhou unnie said maybe someday. She's worried about what Kyulkyung unnie made earlier." Sam pouted.

"Hey it's OK. Let's eat ice cream maybe here." Bambam said. Sam nodded and smiled.

"Oh. We'll leave you two here for you to talk your relationship." Momo teased and grabbed us all except Bambam.

We giggled when we saw Sam blushing.

"Let's go eat at the canteen? I'm kinda hungry." Jungkook said beside me.

"OK. Let's go. Big Bang oppa's treat." I shouted.

"YES." All of them shouted except Big Bang oppa's.

"NO." They shouted.

Bambam's pov

We were left alone here.

"Hi." I said at Sam.

"Hello. Oppa." I told her to call me that

"So Uh. I was thinking about eating here. If that's OK with your Zhou and Kyulkyung unnie? "I asked her.

"Oppa, Kyulkyung unnie said yes but Zhou unnie said no. Because maybe we'll be a burden to you." She said sadly.

I chuckled at her.

"Can I talk to your Zhou unnie?"  I asked Her.

"She won't come out because she's shy."

Then she came closer to my ears and whispered

"Because she likes you. Hehehe." She giggled.

"She likes me?" I ask again.

"Yes. *giggles*. She's a fan of yours. You should be friends with her, oppa. She's the most mature among the three of us. And she really, really, really like-no love you, op-ouch." She winced in pain.

"Why? What happened?" I asked her.

She just smiled and giggled while doing this '🤭' Kind of action.

"ㅙ? (Wae?)" I asked her.

"She pinch my arm because I told you her secret." We laughed.

"Anyway. I told your two unnies to buy ice cream for the two of us. I mean four." I laughed.

"Thank you oppa. You, Tzuyu and Lisa unnie is very kind." She hugged me by the waist.

I was caught off-guard but also hugged her back.

"How old is your Zhou unnie?" I asked her and sat down next to her.

"She's 21. Turning 22 next next next month." She said with obviously a smile.