~Chapter 23~

Sorry for such a long wait. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Picture: Seth

~Max~

We arrive back at the hotel later that night because we went out and had something to eat and went to Starbucks. We walk to our hotel room and open the door, I walk in first with Seth following in behind me. I walk towards the bedroom to go get a pair or pj shorts, but suddenly I am pushed onto the bed with a body laying above me kissing all along the back of my neck. Suddenly they reach my sensitive spot and start to suck there and go back to kissing it.

"Seth". I moan and I feel a smile form on Seth's lips before he pulls away and turns me over so that I'm on my back and then kisses my lips passionately.

He pulls away from the kiss and reaches his hands out to the hem of my shirt pulling it over my head to leave me laying there half naked. He throws my shirt onto the floor and starts kissing my lips again and then slowly makes his way down my my neck towards my chest, he reaches one of my nipples and starts sucking on it while on of his hands play with the other one. He moves his mouth away from my nipple and starts sucking on the other one while his other hand plays with my other nipple.

~Seth~

I pull away from his nipple and look at his face, his eyes are filled with lust and he his breathing heavily. "Seth". He moans as I run my hands down his body, my hands reach the top of his pants and his breath hitches.

A smile appears on my face and I chuckle lightly. Suddenly I hear a phone ringing and groan lowly in annoyance, Max lifts his head up slowly and growls also in annoyance. "Sorry". He apologises.

"It's all good". I smile softly and move back so he can get up and answer his phone.

Max gets up off the bed and walks over to the table on the other side of the room and answers it. "Hello?" He says.

"Oh hey mum". He replies back to his mother.

"Uhh... Mum can this wait?" He asks.

"Wait what!?" Max shouts. "Are you serious?" He asks.

"Im getting the first plane back". He states and hangs up.

"What happened?" I asked he warily.

"Apparently mum was going for a run in the Forrest near my house and saw a child around the age of 10 all scratched up and bruised and she can't get her to go to a hospital or anything". He replies and rushes over to his shirt which is lying on the floor and puts it on. "Im sorry Seth". He apologises.

"Don't be". I reply and grab my phone off the table where Max's phone was before he answered it.

"Let's hurry and pack". Max States.

"Leave it, we can come back". I reassure.

"Okay". He replies and rushes to the door.

I follow behind him and close the door behind me, I look to see where max is and he's already about to turn around the corner so I run to him.

we reach the car and get in, max goes the passengers side while I go to the drivers side.

------------------

We arrive at the airport and checked for the soonest flight, which was luckily in half an hour away. "Wait I just remembered I know someone who lives in the area so I can get us on that flight". I stated.

"Okay do you know where your friend lives exactly?" He asks.

"Yeah". I reply with a small comforting smile.

"Okay". He replies.

I call my friend and ask him if he can get us on the plane, he says he can and the we have to go to the person that checks your ticket and let them talk to him.

~Max~

We end up making it on the plane and during most of the flight I was asleep with my head on Seth's shoulder.

Hey guys!
Sorry for the short chapter, I have been in a writers block and couldn't think of what to write. And again I'm sorry for the wait I have just had a lot of things going on recently, I hope you all forgive me and enjoy reading this chapter. Leave a vote and a comment on what you think i need to approve on or what you thought about this chapter!
BYE BYE!!