~Chapter 13~

A bit of sexual content in this chapter if you are not old enough or don't want to read this kind of content don't read past this mark. **********SEXUAL CONTENT*********

I wake up in Seth's arms and feel safer then ever have. I look up a bit and see that Seth is still asleep, he looks peacful. I close my eyes and get lost in my own world of thought. When we got it on yesterday why didn't he mark me? Is he not satisfied with me? Am not what he expected. I know he says he loves me and all that but does he really mean it? Im brought out of my thought by me being crushed by Seth's arms which are still wrapped around me.

I try to loosen his grip a bit so that I can breathe, but he is to strong. "Seth Let go!" I shout.

He lets go and looks a me confused. "Sorry". He pouts.

"Im gonna go have a shower". I state and walk out of my room.

"What about me". He asks.

"you can have one after". I reply back. I continue walking into the bathroom and slam the door behind me.

"what was that noise?" I hear my mother yell.

"Sorry mum". I yell back.

I strip all of my clothes off and get in the shower. I turn the water on so that it is spewing out and so that it is hot. I step under the water, and let the water run down my body. I stand under the water for a while before deciding to get out and get changed. I slowly open the door to see if Seth is still in my room, but I don't see any sign of him. I could see if my wolf could find his scent but my wolf is being grouchy from when I stomped in here and I didn't really want him to find Seth because my wolf would probably take full control. I walk over to my bedside table and pick up my phone and decide to text Seth.

To: Seth,
Im sorry I didn't mean to rage out on you, please forgive me.mi guess I just need a day for myself, I hope your not mad at me.
From: max

I press the send button and take a deep breath and then get a clean shirt and skinny jeans. I finish getting changed and walk down stairs to see my mother in the kitchen she is looking at me with a disappointed look on her face. "What?" I ask angrily.

"Do you want to explain why Seth ran out of the house with a sorrowful look on his face". She asked sternly even though I already know she will make me tell her.

"Well last night we. Uhh... You know did it and when I woke up I realised he didn't mark me". I replied and looked at her as in 'you happy?'.

"What's so bad about that?" She asks with her face starting to soften.

"Well I guess I sorta wanted him to mark me". I answer hesitantly.

"You should talk to him and tell him why you are not happy and sort it out". She replied.

"Ok but first I'm gonna have something to eat". I reply back and walk to the fruit bowl to grab and apple my my hand gets slapped away by my mother. "Ouch!what was that for?" I ask shocked.

"You will talk to Seth first". She replies and a smile forming on her face. I sigh and nod.

I walk towards the front door and stop to take a deep breath. I grab the door knob and twist it so that it would open, I walk out and pull my phone out of my pocket so I can call Seth and tell him to meet me in the forest. He answers and says he will me me on the outskirts of the forest in 5 minutes so I start to walk to wards the forest and wait for him to arrive.

Seth finally arrives and doesn't even look at my face. "Give me your hand". I state and hold out my hand for him to place his in it. He hold his hand out hesitantly and I use my other hand to cover it. "Let's walk". I suggest and he nods. We walk into the forest just with our hands touching and not looking at each other, we don't say a word until we reach a little field. We walk into the middle of it and sit down, I am the first one to look up and I lift one of my hands up to his face and caress his cheek. He slightly lifts his head so that I'm able to see his eyes, they are red as if he's been crying. "Seth I'm sorry I shouted at you earlier, I didn't mean it". I apologise.

"No don't be sorry". He replies. "You don't have to be sorry, I'm fine". He states.

"No your not. My mother said you ran out of the house with a sorrowful look on your face and your eyes are red. I hurt you without even knowing it, I promise you I will never do it again". I replied.

He looks up to my face and he leans forward and kisses my lips. "Im sorry for leaving". He replies and pulls away from the kiss.

"The reason I was pissed of was because I thought you loved me and that you were going to mark me, so I guess when you didn't end up marking me I was disappointed". I confess.

"I didn't mark you because I wanted you to be ok with me marking you and I'm afraid if I do mark you I'm going to end up losing you". He also confesses.

"I'm not afraid of you marking me and your not going to lose me". I reply.

**********SEXUAL CONTENT**********

His mouth forms a smile and he leans in to kiss me again. "How about i mark you now?" He smirks.

I look at him confused. Is he serious? In the middle of a field? "What here?" I ask.

He nods and pushes me to the ground and kisses my lips before he starts to move down towards my neck. Kisses my neck in a few different places until he reaches my sweet spot. "Ahhh. Seth". I moan and reach my hands up to place them around his neck. He smirks and continue kissing me there before he nipped me and I yelp at the pain, he starts to lick it and then suck down when he bit me and then the pain feeling starts to go away. He pulls away from me and looks at my neck as if to make sure it is good enough. He smiles and kisses me on the lips.

"There it looks good on you". He smirks and sits on the grass and picks me up placing me on his lap. I smile and feel my cheeks burn red at his statement.

"Seth let's go home". I say and peck him on the cheek, he nods and we stand back up and walk through the forest. We don't talk we just listen. We get to the place where the stranger attacked us and I started to sense another living creature. Seth stops and looks around pulling me closer to him, he holds me into his chest and I can feel his chest vibrate as he starts to growl.

"Show yourself". Seth orders.

"Hand us the shortie and we will let you live". Someone else said in reply.

What do they mean shortie? I'm not that short, just because my wolf form is small and looks fragile doesn't mean I am fragile.

"No way in hell". Seth growls.

The other guy laughs as if he not scared of Seth but I bet deep inside he is scared shitless.

Hey guys! Sorry for a little bit of a shorter chapter and a little bit late but im trying my best. Please forgive me. *pouts*. Well leave a vote and comment to let me know if you enjoyed this chapter. Bye bye.