~Chapter 22~

Picture: Alex Anderson(Max's brother)

~Max~

I knock on the door and wait for someone to come and open it. we stand there waiting for someone to answer the door. We stand there waiting before we hear footsteps coming from the other side of the door.

The door opens revealingly young good looking guy. "Umm hello?" The young guy says.

"Hi". I say a bit awkwardly.

"Do I know you two?" He asks curiously.

"Umm. Not really, I am Max and this is Seth". I answer.

"Hi". He says to Seth.

"Hey". Seth replies.

"Can I help you?" He asks.

"Yes actually you can, I am looking for my brother". I reply.

"What's his name? Maybe I can help you find him". He says.

"Alex". I state.

"Alex who?" He asks.

"I don't know if he has the same last name as me". I say honestly.

"Oh ok, come in". He says stepping aside allowing us to walk in.

Seth and I walked in and followed they young guy further into the house until we reached a medium to big sized room with a 3 seated couch and a 2 seated chair. "Sit down and make yourself comfortable". The guy says with a soft smile on his face.

"Thank you". I reply.

"Your Alex right?" Seth questioned.

"Uhh... Yeah". The guys known as Alex replies a bit hesitantly.

"Alex?" I say just above a whisper but I think everyone heard me.

"Yeah that's me". The guy I now know as Alex chuckles awkwardly.

I sit in the chair that I sat down in not long ago and start to get lost in thought. Does he even know that he has a brother? If so am I anything like what he expected? Did he even want a brother? Most importantly, does he know about Seth and I being werewolves. I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts with Seth holding my hands in his. 'It's okay, don't panic'. Seth mind linked.

'Yeah but does he know about us being werewolves?' I ask.

'I'm not sure'. He answers.a

"So does that mean your my brother?" Alex asks awkwardly.

"Yeah I guess it does". I reply.

"Cool". Alex states.

After that we all just sit down and talk about whatever comes to mind, but Seth and I make sure we don't mention anything to do with us being werewolves. We will probably give it some time until we break the news to him.

------------------------

"We better go, it's starting to get late". Seth says before standing up with my hands in his.

"Yeah good idea". I say.

"Yeah, well it was good to meet you Max, I had no idea that I had a brother. It's also nice to meet you to Seth". Alex replies and Seth and I nod in reply.

We walk towards the front door and say goodbye to each other, just before I turn around i Rush to Alex and pull him into a hug. "Bye Alex". Is all I say before letting him go and return to my spot next to Seth.

"Bye". He replies and closes the front door.

Hey guys!~
Sorry about the once again slow update it's because I was stuck in a writers block, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and leave a vote and a comment about it or any questions you might have.
Also I am going to be writing a new boyxboy story soon so keep an eye out for that.
BYE BYE!~