~Chapter 6~

YAY!!! This book reached 100 views? Thank you so much.

Picture: Seth

~Max~

"I love you". I state.

"I love you to". He replies.

I look down at the finger that Seth put the ring on and only just realised the it said forever with a heart at the beginning of it and at the end of it. Suddenly Seth broke the silence. "Wanna go swimming?" He asked.

"Sure but first I have to get changed". I replied.

"No you don't". He says back.

"Yes I do". I reply trying to get him to agree with me.

"No you don't. Please for me". He pouted.

"Fine only cause you asked so nicely". I replied how to i argue against that face it brakes your heart but at the same time is to cute.

"Yay! Let's go". He cheers as he grabs my hands and pulls me towards his car.

He opens the passengers seats door and gestures his hand towards the door for me to get in, I got in and he closed the door. Seth walked over to the divers seat and did the same and then put his seat belt on. He started up the car and drove down the street. We drove for about 20 minutes until we reached the beach where I had my birthday. It hasn't changed from the night of my birthday, there is such a cool breeze in the air. "It's so beautiful". I state as I take a deal breathe.

"Yeah it is". Seth says and then I feel his eyes at the back of my neck but I chose to ignore the fact that he is staring at the back of my neck. "Come on let's go swim now". He cheered and dragged me along with him.

We reached the water and it felt so relaxing, I got out of Seth's grip and wrapped both my arms around his waist. "I want to stay like this forever, I don't ever want to let go". I state looking up to Seth's face.

Seth just smiled and hugged me back then placing a kiss on my forehead. "Your right, it is quite relaxing like this". He replied after a few seconds of silence.

We stay at the beach until it is 7:00pm, we were there for hours until we decided we should leave. We walk over to his car and we hop in. I get into the passengers side while Seth get in the drivers seat, he turns on the car and starts to drive. We drive for about 10 minutes later we arrived at my place. "Would you like to come in?" I ask.

"Nahh... I better get going, maybe some other time". He replies and I start to pout. "Fine I'll stay for a while". He states.

"YAY! Come on". I cheered and pulled him to the front door.

I unlocked the door and walked inside the house with Seth behind me. We walked up to my room and we were just standing in the middle of the room in silence. "We need towels". I state breaking the silence.

He nods so I walk out of my room and walked down stairs to the laundry. I grab two towels and take them up to my room and hand one to Seth. "Thanks". He smiles.

"No worries i don't want us to catch a cold or anything". I reply.

I walk over to my bed and lay down, I look up to see Seth is awkwardly standing in the same place he was about 1 minute ago. "Are you just gonna stand there like a tree?". I laughed at my random question.

"Maybe". He replied.

"Seth? Are you okay?". I ask in a concerned tone.

"Huh? Uhh yeah sorry". He replied.

~Seth~

Max walks over to his bed and lays down and looks up at me. "Maybe". I replied to Max's random question.

"Seth. Are you okay?" He asked in a concerned voice.

"Huh? Uhh yeah sorry". I replied causing me stop spacing out.

"What's wrong?" Max asked in a serious voice.

"Uhh... It's nothing". I reply and put on a fake smile.

"Seth we might've only been together for a few days but I can still tell when something is wrong". He states and starts to frown.

"Fine". He sighs. "It's just I really want to spend a night with you and I want to you know, uhh. Yeah". I reply and look down at the floor as I start to feel embarrassed by my confession.

"Seth why didn't you just say so?" He states and walks up to me lifting my chin up with his hand.

I lean forward and kiss his soft lips he kisses me back and wraps his arms around my neck and pulling me closer to him. We kiss for a minute or two before we have to catch our breath. 'Stupid oxygen'. He looks into my eyes and they are full of love. "Stay here tonight please". He pleads still looking into my eyes.

~Max~

"Stay here tonight please". I plead still looking into his eyes.

"Umm ok". He reply not quite sure if it's a good thing or not. I am afraid I might hurt him or that I might scare him somehow, I think to myself.

"Thanks". I cheer.

"No worries". He replies in a not so cheerful way but I didn't want to ask him why he doesn't seem very happy just incase it made him feel worse.

I look at the time and already it is 7:49pm. Wow look at the time I didn't think we were out that late". I state breaking the 3 minute silence.

"Yeah I know right". He replies putting a soft smile on his face.

"Wanna play some x-box?" I ask.

"Sure". He replies.

I walk over to the t.v in my room and switch it on, I connect the x-box to it and ask Seth what game he wants to play, he replies with he doesn't mind. I walk over to Seth and hand him a controller after picking a game, we sit on my bed playing for about 1 hour and a half. "Hey max do you mind if I take a quick shower?". He asks shyly.

"Sure let me get to a towel". I reply.

I walk down stairs and grab a towel, I run back up stairs and take one step at a time so I don't trip, I get to my room and hand Seth the towel. I sit on my bed and Seth goes into the bathroom. I lay down and hear the shower turn on, I close my eyes as I start to feel a little bit sleepy. Before I know it I have fallen asleep.

~Seth~

I finish having a shower and dry myself off, I get changed back into my boxers and my tank top. I walk back into Max's room and see max fast asleep on his bed hugging on of his pillows. I walk up to his bed and place a kiss on his cheek, he scrunched up his nose for a second and then straightens his face. He looks so peaceful when he's asleep. I walk over to a chair that is in the corner of his room and place my towel on it. I walk back over to his bed and lay on the other side and pull the blanket over the both of us, I didn't want to fall asleep because I don't want to hurt him or anything, I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night that I will lash out and attack him. I sigh and move closer to the edge of the bed, I eventually fall asleep looking at his face which was facing me.

Soo... What do you think? I know it's not great but it's all I could come up with. What do you think Seth is so afraid of? Leave a comment on what you might think it is and vote. I might be a bit busy for the rest of the week but I'll do my best to update regularly. Thanks!