~Chapter 18~

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the late update it's just i have been really busy with family issues and I have had to spend time with my friends away from my iPad and my phone and my laptop so I couldn't write. So I hope you enjoy this chapter because I tried my best.

Picture: Max Grey

~Max~

Last night when I woke up from the sound of Seth mumbling in his sleep I started to become a bit worried so I sat up and stayed awake, I ended up placing his head on my legs and stroked my hand through his hair. I hated just sitting there and watching him but I couldn't find myself to wake him up.

"Morning". I heard Seth's voice whisper.

"Morning babe". I smile.

He smiles back at me and sits up so that his face is right next to my face and leans forward and kisses my lips softly. "Im sorry about last night". He apologises.

"It's ok don't be sorry, there's nothing to be sorry about". I reply and kiss him again.

He sighs and nods slightly. "Let's go get something to eat I'm starving, I haven't eaten since yesterday". He states causing me to chuckle.

"Ok let's go then". I reply trying to hold back my laughter.

We walk into the kitchen and Seth tells me to sit down so I do. "We should go on a holiday". He smile warmly and grabs bits of bread and puts them in the toaster.

"Really? Have we got enough money for that?" I ask shocked.

"Yeah. Don't worry about the price I can handle it". He replies.

"Well then I guess I'm ok with it". I cheer.

"Good". He replies as the toast finishes cooking. "What do you want to have on your toast?" He asks.

"Have you got jam?" I ask in reply.

"What kind?" He asks back.

"Strawberry of course". I smile innocently.

"Yeah we do". He say and puts the jam on both of our pieces of toast.

We finish eat our breakfast and go back upstairs to his room, I walk straight over to the other side of his room and fall onto the bed. "You know you shouldn't tease me like that". He smirked and started to move closer to me.

"Im not teasing you". I chuckle.

He stands in front of me and leans down placing a kiss on my forehead, he then pushes me back onto the bed and hovers above me. I crawl back a bit to try to get out from under him but before I can he pulls me into a kiss. We kiss for a bit until Seth glides the tip of his tongue along my lips asking for entrance, i slightly part my lips allowing his tongue to explore my mouth, our tongues battle for dominance and of course I lost.

"Max when do you want to go on that holiday". He asks as he breaks away from the heated kiss.

"Whenever you want to". I answer.

"How about on the weekend, or tomorrow?" He asks sarcastically since tomorrow is Saturday.

"Umm how about on the weekend?" I ask back.

"Sure, tomorrow it is". He laughs and walks out of the room like we didn't even do anything.

I wanted him to bite me. I thought to myself and started to pout. Seth walks back to his room and stops at the door. "Don't pout, what's wrong". He asks.

"I thought you and me were going to you know". I replied with my face burning red with. Embarrassment.

"Not when I have to plan". He says and walks towards me, once he reaches me he places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"What are you planning?" I ask curiously.

"Things". He answers and grabs my hand pulling me out of his room and walking down stairs. "Stay here". He says as we reach the couch outside his office.

~Seth~

So I told Max to wait outside my office a while ago witch felt like forever but would probably be roughly 5 minutes. I really want to just have another day out with Max, why did I have to check these pack situations out? I have never really done them before. And then I also want to plan things for Max and my holiday.

I'm brought out of my mind of thought by hearing a knock at my office door. "Who is it?" I ask.

"It's me". Max says from the other side of the door.

"Come in". I say.

As Max opens the door he takes a step towards me. "I was wondering do you need any help?" He asks.

"No not really but thanks anyway". I reply.

"Okay, but instead of staying out there can I stay in here?" He asks innocently.

"Okay sure". I answer.

"Oh another question. Since your pack alpha and I your mate does that make me alpha to?" He asks curiously.

"You could say so, I guess". I reply.

"So if so i classified as the alpha female, right?" He asks not so enthusiastically.

"Yup. So your the Luna". I laugh.

He sighs and walks over to a chair in the corner of the room and sits down. I continue to read some of the stuff that I have to but find it hard to concentrate with Max here, I want to mark him again and again. I shake my head to clear my mind and continue reading.

-----------------

So I have been sitting here reading these papers for about 1 and a half hours and about 25 minutes ago I looked up and saw Max asleep. I know I should be reading through all this paper work but I want to make Max happy and make sure that he knows that he is more important then some paper work.

I walk over to where his is asleep on the chair and pick him up bridal style, I walk out of my office with Max in my arms and walk towards the stairs to go to my room. I open my door with one of my hands making sure that Max is stable in my arms so that I don't drop him, I slowly and quietly walk over to my bed placing Max down and placing a soft kiss on his forehead. "I love you Max and don't ever forget it". I whisper.

Hey guys!~
I thought I should just make this chapter about Seth offering to take Max on a holiday. But where do you think he is taking him? Hehe that's for me to know and you to find out. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Please vote and comment it means a lot to know what you guys think about my story.
BYE BYE!~