~Chapter 15~

I reach my house and run inside and go straight to my mothers room and barge in, I regret doing that instantly. Did I just see that correctly? Was that my mother making out with Brent's (my friend who is the beta of the pack) mother? I ask myself. "Mum it's important". I yell.

"What is it?" She growls back.

"Rogues!" I pause. "About 50 of them!" I finish yelling.

"What!? I'll be out in a minute". She replies back.

"Ok but hurry". I huff and walk over to the couch on the other side of the room.

I sit on the couch for what felt like forever but would probably end up being 5 minutes waiting for my mother to come out of the room. About 30 seconds later she barges out of the room with Brent's mum behind her grasping my mothers hand. "Ok where did you see this group of rogues?" My mothers asks firmly.

"Im not 100% sure". I replied.

"What do you mean?! Your the one who saw them!" My mother yelled.

"Emma, calm down please. It's not his fault". Olivia (Brent's mum) whispers and places a kiss on my mothers lips.

Oh incase you are confuse my father died about 1 and a half years ago and for a while my mother was in pretty bad shape until she met Olivia. Olivia was mated to David who was my dad beta and he died from a rogue attack and she was in pretty bad shape like my mother was, my mother and I would always make sure that she was doing well on a daily basis. I knew that Olivia and my mother were close but I never expected this, were they mated or were that just having a fling? I don't know. All I know is when a wolf loses their mate they either end up rogue and let their wolf take over completely or end up dying from so much pain but some are really lucky, they find another mate.

"Im sorry". My mother whispers back to Olivia. "Do you know roughly. Where you found them? And how did you find them?" She asks a lot calmer.

"Yes I roughly know where they are. Well Max and I were in the forest where we were.. Uhh... Talking and then we decided to go back to his place. But then we came across a scent so we stopped, they wanted Max and I told them no and all that then max wanted to get out of there so we did until we came across another scent but this time it was someone in wolf form. I fought him and Seth was tense and I hugged him, then he asked me why they we after him and I told him the truth which is I don't know". I said and I felt tears running down my face.

"Aww Seth, I'm sorry". My mother apologises. "But please continue". He adds.

"Where was I? Oh yeah. I told him I didn't know and then he said he wanted to go home so I offered to take him but he said no he will walk. That's when you told me about the rogues so I stared running here. On the way I found another wolf this time it was that guy that wanted Max, so just as he was going to attack me a white wolf attacked him from the side and knocking him out. It looked like Max's wolf and it had his scent so I decided to mind link him since he didn't know anything about mind linking. I told him to shift back into his human form and he did so, I shifted back to and I asked him why he was there where I was and after that I walked of because I was pissed off so I shifted back and started running, Max was mind linking me but I was just ignoring him. I continued running, I stopped when I could smell someone else so I decided to figure out where it was coming from and that's when I saw about 50 rouges, I decided to run off before I caused any unwanted attention". I finished with more tears falling down my face.

"Have to spoken to Max since then to make sure he's okay?" My mother asks before pulling me into a comforting hug.

"No I don't know if I can stand him seeing or hearing me like this". I sobbed.