~Chapter 19~

Picture:Max

~Max~

"Max wake up". I hear someone whisper causing me to open my eyes.

"Arghh 5 more minutes". I groan and roll over pulling the blanket that is onto of me over my shoulders.

"No now". The person ordered. "Max don't make me drag you out of the house myself". They said huskily.

"Try me". I mumbled.

With that I was picked up and placed on my feet, I looked up slightly to make sure it was who I thought it was since I was to tired to recognise the voice. I was right of course it was Seth. "Arghhh Seth what are you doing?" I groan.

"We are going on our holiday". He smiles.

"But I still have to pack my stuff". I reply.

"Already done I went to your house late last night and got some of your stuff". He says and I sigh in relief.

"Ok thanks. WAIT WHAT!? You snuck into my house. Really Seth? My mother could've found you and without knowing it was you she would think your a bugurlar". I reply worriedly.

"No I didn't sneak, I went to the front door and knocked of course". He laughs lightly. "ok well we better get going". He smiles warmly and I nod in reply.

Seth walks out of his room and down stairs with me in his arms, as we reach the front door I see a few bags just sitting there probably holding our clothes. He puts me down on the floor and I almost whine when his touch leaves me. Seth goes to grab all the bags but before he can I grab two and stand back. Seth looks at me and stands up straight holding the rest of the bags in one hand, he reaches over to grabs the bags I'm holding but I move away from him. "Let me take them please". I say and he nods reluctantly.

"Fine". He sighs and walks over to the door handle and open the door.

We walk over to the car and throw the bags into the back, after we do that we get in and Seth starts the car up and we drive down the street.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"We are going on a holiday".He replies with a smirk.

"Yeah where are we having the holiday?" I ask again but my voice turning slightly serious.

"It's a suprise". He replies back.

I sigh and look out the window and watch the world pass us by. I continue looking out the window the whole way until we come to a car park. I look around and see that we are at an airport. Seth hops out of the car and walks around to my side of the car and opens it allowing me to get out. I smile as a thank you and Seth grabs out all the bags not allowing me to grab one. "Nope not this time". He smiles.

"Fine". I reply.

We walk to the front doors and walked inside. It was nice and refreshing inside, it was nicely air conditioned. Seth walked over to where a few seats where standing and placed the bags down walking over to the front desk to verify our tickets.

~Seth~

I walked over to the front desk to verify our tickets. I still haven't told Max where we are go and why I decided there, I thought to myself. I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts by the lady behind the desk. "Here you go sir, have a nice flight". She smiles warmly.

"Thank you". I reply and turn around and go back over to Max.

I reach Max and lean down to pick up the bags, I start to walk towards the waiting room with Max right behind me. "Where are we going?" Max asks a bit irritated.

"The waiting room". I reply.

"Okay". He replies back and takes a few faster steps so that he is beside me.

We sit in the waiting room for about 30 minutes just talking about whatever comes to mind, until there is an announcement that everyone on our plane flight can board now. We walk out towards the plane and get our passports checked, after that we walk to the plane and get on.

We find our seats and sit down, Max is on the window side while I'm on the column side. We get as comfortable as we can and wait for the plane to take off. Just before the plane takes off there is an announcement saying that we have boarded this plane and it is taking us to New York.

~Max~

I gasped as soon as the voice from the announcement said New York. "What?! New York? Really?" I questioned Seth.

"Uh-hh... Yeah". He replies hesitantly.

"OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH". I squeal like a girl and give him a suffocating hug. I can't believe I'm going to New York.

"No worries". He smiles with a relieved look on his face and hugs me back.

We pull away from the hug and I can't help but smile like an idiot. "What are we gonna do there?" I ask curiously.

"Umm... Well I was sort of planning for you to meet your brother and maybe also go sightseeing". He answers his smile turning into a worried look.

"Wow. Really?" I smile.

"Yeah". He replies and kisses my forehead. I turn to look out the window as the plane starts to move.

----------------------

We have been flying for about 1 and a half hours and a couple of times I have begun to get a bit sleepy.

I yawn and I feel my eyes beginning to close. "Tired?" Seth whispers.

I nod in reply since I fell to tired to talk. "Okay go to sleep". He replies reassuringly.

"Th-a-nk Yo-". Is all I manage to say before sleep consumes me.

~Seth~

"Th-a-nk Yo-". Max replies and never gets to finish he sentence before he falls asleep on my shoulder.

"Sleep well babe". I whisper and place a kiss on his cheek.

Not long after Max falls asleep I fall asleep with one thing on my mind.

How will Alex react after meeting Max?

HEY GUYS!~
So I was going to make this chapter a little bit longer but I thought I needed to update a bit sooner because the last update took a bit longer. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

How do you think Alex will react after meeting Max? Will they be the brothers they were meant to be or will something happen? Please vote and comment what you thought about this chapter.
BYE BYE!~