~Chapter 17~

Picture:Seth Jo

"We are fine mum". Seth replies to his mother.

"Are you sure?" She asks again.

"Mum we are okay". He answers.

"Emma let's let them be". Olivia said soothingly to Seth's mum.

"But-". Seth's mum says but gets cut off.

"No buts. C'mon that means we can go to your room". Olivia whispers to Emma seductively.

"Fine". Seth's mum sighs. "Go do what you want". She states and grabs Olivia's hand and walks away.

Seth grabs my hand softly and starts to walk towards the stairs. We walk up the stairs and walk into his room. Before I get a chance to move any further I get thrown onto his bed while he locks his door with a smirk planted on his lips. "Now where were we?" He asks sarcastically.

I jumped up off the bed and walked over to him placing a soft kiss on his lips, he responded by kissing me back. It started out soft but that didn't last long, it started to become a lot more heated. We stand there kissing for about 3 minutes until we pull our lips away from each other panting for air. I felt a tightening feeling in my pants.

~Seth~

I looked into Max's eyes and he looked into mine. His eyes are so beautiful I just want to stay here looking into them. "I love you Max Grey". I whispered into his ear huskily.

"I love you to". He replied and I lean toward and kiss him before pulling away and walking over to my bed, I lay down and throw my arm over my face in exhaustion. After a few seconds Max walks over and lays next to me wrapping one of his arms over me. Slowly and peacefully I fall asleep with his scent making me feel safe.

-----------------------------

I next morning I wake up feeling cold and lonely. I open my eyes and blink a few time to clear my vision and see that I am in a small square shaped room, three side of the room were concrete but the other one looked like it was made out of some kind of metal. I look around and see that there is a low concrete lift with a thin old looking pillow. I growl in frustration that I don't know if Max is ok or not. "LET ME OUT OF HERE ASSHOLES!!!" I yell.

"Shut up you mutt". A guy States as he walks in front of my cell and chuckle. "Aww does the poor little puppy want to come out". He says in an irritating baby voice.

"Shut up!" I growl.

"Chill out". He states and walks off.

"GET BACK HERE ASSHOLE AND LET ME OUT!!!" I shout and go over to the bars and as I grab them i move back at the burning pain in my hands. Shit! It's made out of silver. I sigh and start pacing around the cell trying to think of a way to escape. I growl in frustration and try punching one of the concrete walks so I can try to get out of here. Yes I just said I try to punch one of the concrete walls, let me explain us werewolves have a whole lot more strength then the normal humans. But I am only able to get a few dings and cracks in the wall. "FUCK!" I shouted I felt the anger rolling off my body.

"Calm down mutt your getting out of there soon". The guys from earlier said with an evil smirk appearing on his face. I growl in reply and walk over to the concrete bed, I sat down and ran my hands through my hair. How am I going to get out of here? I asked myself. Suddenly I hear a metal door open and then close and I started to hear voices.

"We're gonna take him now". A man said in a firm tone.

"Where are you taking me?" I growled.

"You will find out". He replied and smirked.

I growled at him as he opened the door and walked towards me with handcuffs. "Don't come any closer". I growled again.

"Chill just put then on". He replied. He walked closer to me and put them on me, he help the chain bit in the middle and pulled me behind him. I didn't bother fighting him because I felt tired and weak, we reached the metal door and he opened it. Just as it opened I caught Max's scent, my wolf was clawing at me to gain control to run and find our mate but I wasn't going to let him. "Oh by the way, don't try anything funny or we will kill that other wolf". He warned and my wolf whimpered. I nod and continue following him.

We walked down a cold hallway until we reached the very last door on the right, the guy opened the door and then Max's scent hit me full force but I couldn't feel his heart beat.

"MAX!!!" I scream and fall to my knees.

-----------------------------

"Seth wake up. It was just a dream". I heard a voice trying to comfort me. I felt tears running down my face from the dream that I just had. It felt so real, if that ever did happen I wouldn't be able to cope with the pain.

"Max?!" I whined and shot up to my knees and started examining him to make sure he was ok, once I knew he was fine i sighed in relief and hugged him and nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck.

I was so scared that it wasn't a dream and another tears was starting to fall down my cheek. "Shh... It's ok. Im here, I'm never going to leave you". He whispered soothingly and used his thumb to wipe the tear away.

I looked up to his face and I smiled softly, I rested my head on his chest and took a deep breath. Max started stroking my hair causing me to relax even more, he moved back a it causing me to look at his face and he leant toward and kissed me passionately on the lips. We sat there kissing until we both needed to catch our breath. "Go back to sleep now, I promise I will be here when you wake up". He says softly.

"I'm so happy that I have you, I feel like I'm the luckiest person ever". I reply as sleep starts to consume me.

"Good night Seth". Max whispers. That's the last thing I heard before I fall into my own little world.

Hey Guys!~
I hope you liked this chapter, it took me about 5 tries to write this chapter because I just wasn't happy with it but I thought that this copy turned out the best. Please vote and comment!~
If you want go check out my new book that I have started to write. 'Kpop Fanfics/Imagines'.~
Love you all!~
BYE BYE!~