I

𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗮 𝟮 | Scars of Chaos

          It's been a year since that day happened—the day when the Phantom Queen appeared right before them

          It's been a year since that day happened—the day when the Phantom Queen appeared right before them. That was also the day when they lost everything.

          The world has changed; dark magic is everywhere, and the light can no longer be seen. Time has stopped, and the Titans are being pursued by the kingdom for waging a rebellion against them.

          For the Titans, restoring the order of time is as hard as accepting their fates. But even after all that, they still had hope. Because even on a starless night, there's always a speck of light that can somehow bring light to the empty sky.

━━

Tagalog | English

━━

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This novel's story and characters are fictitious.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion there may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

━━

WARNING | The series contains strong language, violence, and some materials that may not be suitable for some readers.

©ashiaari