49. Reality or Dream!!!

Hey guys sorry..for an late update but was really busy with my college stuff.

And I am super happy ..

My results were declared and I bagged 3rd position in my class and also topped in 2 subjects..

So too share my happiness with u guys I am gonna update and if u get lucky..

I may write and upload the epilogue by tomorrow evening...

Fingers crossed...

And for the new book I have a idea and may start writing it..Once this book ends..

******************************
Back home at Mumbai..

Aditya and Meghna reached Mumbai after their blissful outing.

As soon as they reached home they were cheerfully welcomed by their family.

After sharing their excellent experience of adventure sports and pictures and also after giving away gifts they had brought. All of them retired to bed.

###

Aditya was restlessly rolling on bed waiting for Meghna to come out of the washroom.

Suddenly the washroom door opened and Meghna walked out wiping her face with a napkin.

Aditya sat straight and nervously said

"Meghna.. Garima had called."

Meghna sat next to him on bed and said

"So how is work..? Anything serious..we are joining back day after tomorrow right. Tomorrow we will stay at mumma papa's house ans rhen feom their we can directly go to office. We have to give mumma papa and dadi their gifts as well. I am dying to meet them. This the first time il have gone this many days away from them."

Suddenly she realised Aditya was saying something when she started talking non stop.

"Sorry Adu you were saying something"

Aditya closed his eyes and taking a deep breath said

"Sorry Meghna tomorrow we can't go to meet mumma papa. We need to go Pune tomorrow morning for 2 days for an important meeting. The client has preponed the meeting. Garima and Karishma were gonna take care of it but Garima is unwell and can't travel and Karishma alone can't handle all of it so Garima was requesting if we could go instead of them as the presentation and other details are sorted by you. You can present the project well."

After speaking Aditya slowly turned towards Meghna to assess her reaction.

Saying Meghna was sad would be an understatement. She was super excited to meet her family. And now all her plans were drowned in water. All because of a stupid meeting. But she knew if there would have been any other way out Aditya would never have asked her to do it.

She gave him a sad smile and said

"Its okay..we will go. Just ask Garima mam to mail me the details I will have to go through it once. And I am too tired so I will pack tomorrow morning. "

Aditya could very well feel the sadness in her voice but he was helpless.

The client was leaving for US in 3days so had to meet him before he left. It was an important project it could change their companies future.

Meghna lied on the bed and switched off the bed side lamp on her side and tried to sleep without thinking about tomorrow. She didn't know why but the idea of going to Pune brought a void feeling inside her. Like something was going to be wrong Or rather bad very very bad..