37. Wedding Planning!!

Heys guys..as I promised here is an update...

Enjoy..

Hope you like it..

Do read the A/N at the end..

*****************************

Meghna's family I.e her parents, grandma, uncles and aunts were at Meghna's house discussing about the Meghna and Aditya's wedding.

"Rupal you must call supriya and ask her if they are free we could discuss about the wedding with them as well"

Meghna's dadi suggested.

Rupal nodded and immediately called Supriya.

Supriya and Rupal had a long chat and after the call ended, Rupal turned towards her family and said

"Supriya said we can meet them in the evening as Aditya and Meghna would also be back from work."

###

IN THE EVENING

Meghna and Aditya walked inside the house and stopped in their tracks.

All their family members were busy discussing and
Let me tell me..they weren't loud..
Note the sarcasm....lol

You can understand its a Indian wedding. If you find a place in India were weddings take place without people being load, chaotic and ecstatic then please tell me..because I haven't seen one..

Aditya and Meghna made their way through them and silently took seat besides their parents. Sakshi was the one being the most loud one..with every passing second her voice rose to get everybody's attention.

Finally fed up with all the chaos, Aditya stood up and before Meghna could protest to his action loudly said

"Excuse me guys..calm down if you guys don't stop me and meghna are going to have a Court marriage."

Listening to this they all kept quiet for a second as they were shocked and the next minute everybody turned towards Aditya's and Meghna's parents and started bombarding them when questions like how can your children do this?? Etc..etc..

Aditya stiffened a laugh looking at the situation. All of their relatives were so excited as It was as if it was their own wedding.

Finally after an hour of total chaos..everybody's energy died down.

Finally Sakshi was the one to speak.

As she stood up there was pin drop silence as everyone was tired but excited,  all just wanted a plan and they would be good to start with their job for the wedding.

Sakshi started with all the details

"Okay..guys..let's start..

So bhai and Meghna would be getting married after 2 months on the 1st sunday of the month. Right!!"

everybody replied in unison

"RIGHT"

Sakshi again continued..

"Okay..so the wedding venue and menu will be as per Meghna and bhai's choice rest everything like decoration etc. Will be handled by us okay!!"

Again everybody replied

"OKAY!!"

Sakshi then said something which took Aditya and Meghna by complete surprise.

"Okay so..bhai and Meghna you will be getting married All India style.."

For which Aditya and Meghna gave a confused look so she continued.

"See we will have rituals for your wedding from all over India.."

Before she could utter a word further

Meghna and Aditya shouted in unison.

"WHAT???"

Sakshi shrugged at their reaction and said

"Yes..and no you can't go against this decision because mom dad and uncle aunty (Meghna's parents) have already agreed for it..and if you are wondering why all this..tamjham..then listen..

Meghna is a single child of her parents and its the first wedding amongst Meghna's cousin's...Mansi di had a love marriage..so she got married in court so all her aunts and uncles want a grand wedding and in our(pointing at aditya and sumeet) case..you are the eldest one and me and sumeet I guess are born on a wrong day..both of our stars just didn't want us to get a grand wedding so..ya..we want a grand wedding for you because we want to boast around the wedding wearing heavy clothes and also want to enjoy each and every ritual and about the rituals..we always attend the same rituals so this time.. All of us have planned a different wedding you know, as I said.. Rituals from all over India.  All the rituals will be a surprise for both of you.

Aditya and Meghna just stared at them.

Their marriage was going to be hell lot more interesting then they had anticipated.. ;)

******************************

Hey guys its just a filler the main wedding preparations will be starting from next chap and guys the next update will be soon and then after that the wedding rituals will be starting so..guys please be patient with me.. and most probably their wedding would on 1st of Jan or 31st December ;)

And ya..few of my readers pm saying that Aditya and Meghna are sweet and cute but  aren't anything like real..'who in this world is like them..perfect and all..they sometime seem fake'..and so I want to clear a few things here..

Guys..they are imaginary characters and are not real..

I made them that way because I know people aren't perfect and can't be like them but if each person decides to take up atleast one quality from them and improve it in themselves..they wouldn't be best but they would surely be better no..not comparing them with others just comparing them with their previous nature..

Like, I love the way Meghna has a bond with her inlaws..its very rare where the bahu has so much respect and takes care of their inlaws. So if a person decides he or she can change their attitude a little and can get along with people well.

And lastly..this story has nothing to do with reality because in my view..you have all your life to face the real and cruel world. A story in my point is  a fake, imaginary dreamland which is your getaway from all the reality. Sorry if I hurt somebody..

Its just my view..

Once again I am sorry..If I was rude or something.

Bye until next time

Crazybookworm27.