25. Support System :)

Hey guys sorry for an late update..

thanks for waiting...

keep reading,voting and commenting...

if you like this book plz share it with your friends...please..

******************************

Aditya and Meghna were on a lunch date on a Saturday afternoon. When suddenly Aditya felt a little giddy. Aditya closed his eyes and tried to regain his composure. But Meghna immediately read his discomfort

"adi are you alright?"

Aditya opened his eyes and said

" yes I am fine just feeling a bit giddy"

" adi we must visit a Doctor, you have a lot of work stress these days you must not ignore your health.."

" no meghna I am alright"

she glared at him, and started collecting her things and said

" come lets go we will visit a doctor right know..I don't want any excuses"

Aditya knew she wouldn't budge so he reluctantly got up and started walking behind her.

Aditya had a full check up after which the Doctor prescribed him some medicines and asked him to rest for a day to regain his energy.

As Aditya and Meghna exited the Dr.'s cabin Meghna saw Shruthi turning around the corner. Meghna could see the stress on her face..but didn't want Aditya to take stress. So she turned towards Aditya and said

"adi you go home and take rest..I will head back to office and will visit you in the evening"

"Meghna I am alright...I am not taking a leave"

"adi I don't want any excuses. .just leave I called ramesh kaka,he is waiting for you outside"

Aditya knew she wouldn't take no for an answer so reluctantly started walking.

"Meghna lets go we will drop you to office on our way"

Aditya said opening the back door of the car for her.

Meghna hesitantly replied

"No adi actually my friend stays next block so I was thinking if I could visit her and then go back to office. Is that ok?"

" ofcourse its okay...I will inform Garima that you will reach office a little late"

" thanks adi and take rest..."

" bye Meghna"

Meghna waited for Aditya's car to pass..she waved him a good bye and walked back inside the hospital.

She searched for Shruthi but she couldn't trace her so Meghna went towards the reception and enquired there..

"excuse me..actually my friend had an appointment with a Doctor here..sorry I don't remember the doctor's name but I need to be there with her so can you please tell me where she headed? Her name is Shruthi K."

The receptionist didn't buy her story and asked her to call her friend. Meghna finally had to leave the hospital without any information. But she was sure that she had seen shruthi and she was very tensed about something. Meghna decided she would confront shruthi later that evening.

Meghna reached office and tried to finish her work as soon as possible because she felt that there was something wrong with shruthi and seeing her alone at the hospital Meghna's tension had risen 10 folds.

Later that evening Meghna reached Aditya's house with some fruits for Aditya. Meghna sat with Aditya and his parents for a while chit chatting about some random topics.