35. Parties & Presents!!

• Dedicated to All my silent readers!!

Hey guys thanks for all your votes and comments. Hope you like this chapter.

Check out the media its Adi's bike out there.

I have no knowledge about bikes so..be happy with whatever it is

;)

There are few grammatical errors in this chapter please feel free to point it out. I will be happy to rectify my mistakes. And

Do read the A/N at the end.

*****************************

Aditya was waiting outside Meghna's house as they were leaving for work. After about 5 minutes Meghna arrived and waving a bye to her dadi sat inside the car.

As soon as she sat Aditya said

"Good morning!! So finally you graced me with your presence"

Meghna glared at him and said

"ADI..you arrived 10 minutes early today..okay so I wasn't late!"

Aditya just nodded in agreement and started the car.

After they reached the main road Meghna suddenly spoke

"Adi we must inform our colleagues about our engagement..right?"

Aditya smiled at her and said

"Don't worry everything is been taken care off. I asked Rohan to get some sweets on his way to work. And also we will take them for a lunch treat tomorrow, today they must have brought their lunch..so tomorrow treat to our colleagues okay..madam.."

Saying this he gave her a salute.

Meghna just smiled at him.

Meghna was a bit nervous about her friend's reaction. She just wished that nobody treated her differently after knowing that she is marrying their boss.

Uptil now nobody in their office except Garima knew about their relation. Everybody knew that Meghna was Sakshi's best friend. So they thought that she had a good rapport with Aditya and Rohan. And that's the reason she travels with Aditya daily.

Meghna was brought out of her thoughts when the car halted in front of their office building.

Aditya and Meghna got down and boarded the elevator.

As soon as the elevator door opened on their floor. All of their colleagues shouted

"SURPRISE"

And within matter of seconds both Aditya and Meghna were covered in glitter and snow spray.

Everybody gathered around them and started congratulating them for their engagement.

Finally Garima and Rohan found their way between all of their excited colleagues and reached Aditya and Meghna.

As soon as Rohan saw Aditya, he raised his hands in surrender. Aditya glared at him. But before both could speak Garima spoke

"Congratulations AK..congrats Meghna" saying this she hugged Meghna. And then continued

"AK..Rohan sir didn't inform them actually Supriya mam informed me and I was so excited that I announced it. Sorry!! I ruined your surprise. "

Meghna immediately said

" Garima mam don't be sorry!! You all are happy for us..that's what matters. And what difference does it make who informed. Only the news and sharing its happiness with others matters..right!"

Garima warmly smiled at her and turned towards Aditya to know what his thoughts were and was happy when he gave her a reassuring smile.

After a little celebration and announcing about the lunch treat for the next day, everybody was back to their work.