19. Sakshi weds Rohan!!!

thanks for reading..keep reading, voting and commenting. .

Clarifications:

1. Aarti - a ritual to welcome special guest's.

2. Warmala - flower garland

3. Mang tika - a accessory worn by women on their head

4. Havan - holy fire

5. saat phere - taking circles around the holy fire while taking the wedding vows..

6. Mangalsutr - a auspicious accessory worn by married women as symbol of their marriage

7. sindoor - vermilion

8. mantras - holy enchantings

9. joru ka gulam - tied to wife's apron.

************************

2 Nights Before the wedding...

Sakshi was in her room packing her things...when her eyes fell on her childhood photo albums...Each photo had a special memory...attached to it..one of the photos...was of sumeet's and her 5th b'day...where sumeet and aditya were tickling her..looking through the photos she walked down the memory lane of their childhood..a small tear rolled down her eyes..she was about to wipe it when a hand slowly wiped it for her and kissed her on her left cheek..sakshi knew that touch very well...they were the hands which..wiped her tears for the past 24 years..her mother was sitting next to her..her eyes were filled with tears..both of joy and sorrow..her mother spoke...

"what a dilemma...for a mother..for one she is happy for her daughter because she going to enter a new phase of her life..and for second she is sad because her loving child is going to leave her.."..Listening to her mother sakshi hugged her and said

"I will always be there for you..you will always have more right on me than anybody else..because you felt me nine months prior to everybody..I will always remain a part of you..".

Her mother was vigorously crying..she said..

"you know what's the toughest thing for a mother.."

Sakshi quickly replies

"it sure must be going through labour..delivering a baby is a toughest job"

Her mother smiled at her and said..

"sakshi it is one of the toughest physical things..but there is always a relief in it after nine months of waiting you see your baby for the first time so no it isn't that difficult.."

sakshi gave a questioning look..

"then what's the toughest thing???"

"sharing your child..you know when your baby is within you..the baby is always..with you..its each and every movement is felt by you..and then suddenly after nine months..your child is somebody's grandchild..niece. .nephew. .etc etc..that pain when your child's attention is shared is the toughest thing..call it a mother's selfishness or love..she likes it when somebody loves her child..but she still feels a hint of pain..in her heart..I am so happy for you that you are going to start a new life..but at the same time..there is pain of giving away my child..." saying this she started crying....again.

After a while they sobered up..and her mother said

"sakshi you have always lead a life of comfort...your wishes were fulfilled before you uttered it..you were never forced to take any responsibility...but know things are different...you will be somebody's daughter in law...sister in law...they will have some expectations from you..I know rohan will be there to help you..but at times..you need to adjust..and move on in life..never keep grudges..about anything in your heart..always forgive and forget..its the best mantra of being happy..."