31. Soul mate♥

Hey guys thanks so much for you support.

Thanks so much for reading, voting and commenting.

Hope you like it.

****************************

He received the call without looking at the caller id.

"Hello bhai..please come soon there is an emergency...I have texted you the address"

Sakshi spoke almost loosing her composure.

Aditya laughed at her and said

"Sakshi I am not meghna...so stop your overacting and tell me what is the real reason?"

Sakshi started crying hearing his response..

Aditya had a sinking feeling.. and sakshi's next words turned his world upside down.

"Bhai..I wish this was just a joke but it isn't...mom dad..are"

Saying this sakshi started sobbing.

Aditya lost his fumny demeanour completely and worriedly asked

"Sakshi...don't cry..What's the problem..?? Mom dad..what?"

Suddenly only ruffling sound could be heard from the other end. Aditya just went impatient by each passing second.

"Hello sakshi are you okay..what happened? ?"

Suddenly rohan replied from the other end.

"Adi please reach Bharat care hospital..immediately...mom dad's car was hit by a Innova..Ramesh dada admitted them to the hospital. You come as soon as possible. "

Aditya couldn't believe what he heard..his cell phone slipped out of his hands. He just sat there numb. He couldn't feel anything. His parents were his world. And suddenly his whole world was in danger.

Meghna was shocked to see Aditya's condition. She immediately picked his phone from the floor and asked the rohan what was the problem.

Listening to the reason of aditya's condition meghna just didn't know what to do..but she needed to be strong. Strong for aditya, sakshi , shruthi and sumeet. Right now her family needed her.

Meghna composed her self and held aditya's hand and said

"Aditya get up let's go. All of them need us there. Just be strong. Please get up."

Meghna wanted to hug him. Console him. But right now. More than a son..aditya needed to be a elder brother. So meghna held his hand and walked towards his car. Aditya was just as a robot he just couldn't gather his thoughts.

Meghna started the car and drove towards the hospital. Just praying to god that mom dad were safe.

As they reached hospital Aditya still was in denial. Meghna enquired at the reception desk about their family members and the next statement by the nurse brought aditya out of state of stock.

"Mam all three of your family members are admitted at the third floor. Mr. Adesh is in OT, Mrs. Supriya is in the trauma centre and mrs. Shruthi is in room no. 308 "

Meghna and aditya just made a mad rush towards the elevator. Rohan had informed them about mom dad then how come shruthi was also in hospital.

The elevator ride for them was maddening. 2 minutes ride felt like two life times all sorts of negative thoughts clouded they minds. Finally as the elevator dooe opened they ran towards the reception desk.

Before aditya could ask anything sakshi came running towards him and sobbed like there was no tomorrow.

"Bhai..mom *sob* dad..*sob*"