9. Proposals....

Meghna was very tensed she had to present a proposal infront of half a dozen people and she wasn't sure about the proposal at all. she knew that her insane proposal would be discarded but she still wanted to give it a try for the sake of Aditya and after what happened yesterday she felt even more nervous to face Aditya. She wanted to clarify everything but she had promised sakshi she wouldn't tell aditya about sakshi and rohan. Then a thought struck her why was she feeling such an intense need to clarify everything to aditya. She then realised she didn't have an answer to that.

Meghna had drafted the proposal yesterday itself so she had time before the conference so she started preparing a backup proposal if in case she is asked to draft a new proposal for scrapping her old one. In this new proposal she reduced the expenses so that the profits could be retained as per current year profit ratio. And according to this proposal the loan could be paid off within 6 to 8 months. she printed a copy of her new proposal and filed it.

In the mean time karishma her colleague asked her a favour to get some papers photo copied. Meghna left to get the papers photo copied.

On the other hand Aditya hadn't slept a wink. How could rohan hide things from him and whatever he knew meghna in these two days he knew she wouldn't lie to him. He was going mad so he asked the office boy to get the 2nd copy of the proposals from the presenters and asked him to number it and take off the first page which contained the presentor's name. He wanted to be fair with each and every presentor. As the office boy went to collect the proposals he drafted a rough draft for his idea of the proposal which was paying of the loan in the shortest time frame of 3 months by sacrificing some amount of profit. He just mentally slapped himself who would present such a insane proposal. Nobody could understand his urgency about the loan payment. He was acting crazy because he just wanted to pay the loan and resend his marriage proposal for Meghna. Then he realised what if what sakshi said was true..he was getting mad..after few moments he drafted a sane plan which meant reducing some expenses and cutting down some costs.

The office boy started collecting the proposals, as he reached meghna's desk he saw karishma..and asked for Meghna's proposal file..karishma hesitated first but after knowing that AK had asked for it she immediately took the file from Meghna's desk and handed it to the office boy. (yupp u guessed it right she handed him the new proposal file).

Meghna returned to her desk and handed over the papers and its copies to karishma. karishma was about to tell her about the proposal file being sent to aditya but before karishma could tell her anything, Meghna's cell phone rang it was her mother..she picked up the call

"hello mumma whats it everything alright?"

"hello meghna don't be angry listen to me patiently, your seema aunty has sent a new marriage proposal for you"

before her mother could complete her statement meghna replied

"I clarified to you already that I don't want to think about marriage right know I want to concentrate on my job first ok bye"

before her mother could reply she hung up the phone. in the mean time karishma left as she had a meeting..and she couldn't inform meghna about the file. As Meghna was fuming about the marriage proposal she didn't notice that new proposal file was missing.

Aditya started going through the proposals..most of them were based on incurring some kind of cost to stabilise the profit..but one proposal caught his eye it dealt with reduction of expenses and he immediately selected that proposal. He was impressed with the presentor as it was an excellent proposal.

As the conference started he eagerly waited for the presentor of the proposal which he had selected. Only the last presentor was left and he was extremely happy to know that Meghna was the presentor of such an excellent proposal. He instantly felt proud of her.

Meghna was nervous because she knew it was a huge risk..she prayed to god and started with her presentation....Aditya was stunned..it was not the presentation he had selected earlier. He immediately took the index page which the office boy had made while numbering the files. The project he had selected was Meghna's then why was she presenting a different one. But when he realised that the proposal she was presenting was as per his own personal requirements he smiled contently...

After the presentation Meghna was questioned about her insane proposal... she was not sure about it but then she confidently answered the questions.

After the conference Aditya and other senior advisors where discussing about the proposals..

Aditya was asked to present his idea of the proposal..and he was in a dilemma he had two proposals

one which he had earlier selected the six months one and

the other one which was as per his personal requirements I.e of 3 months....

what do you think which proposal will he select????

************************

I know this is not upto the mark...sorry

I have no idea about the finance sector and its policies so plz forgive me if the plans mentioned are odd...

plz vote and comment if you like it one bit