34. Couples

• Dedicated to All my lovely readers!!

Hey guys thanks for waiting patienly. I love you all. Wattpad played a ugliest prank on me vanished all the changes I made in the chapter..so I had to make all the changes again so sorry you all had to wait all day for it..

DO READ THE A/N AT THE END.

******************************
Recap:

Aditya just gasped..he wanted to gift meghna her proposal ring....but now he was in deep trouble...their parents would now know..about the ring..and would get hurt that they didn't tell them about this ring..

Just then he knew what he was going to do..

Aditya kneeled on one knee in front of meghna and held the ring..

And said..

Your innocent smile..

attracted me to you..

But your loving heart..

Is the reason..

Why I want to spend..

The rest of my life..

With you..
###

Aditya took Meghna's right hand and placed their proposal ring on her finger.

Meghna was shaking with fear. Only one thought was clouding her mind

"What would be their parents reaction to this?"

They didn't know about this ring or for that matter even Aditya's proposal was not known to them. Meghna and Aditya thought that the proposal was their private moment and didn't want anybody to know about it.

But now this wasn't possible.

Sakshi was the first one to react after Aditya's proposal.

"Bhai..that was one hell of a proposal superb but why this ring??, you already gave her ring in engagement right."

Aditya knew now there was no point in hiding it from all of them, becaus Sakshi's screeching voice had gathered everybody around them. But he didn't want to hurt their parents so he just said a small lie

(aate me namak jitna jhoot toh chalta hai *wink* and everything is fair in love and war!!!)

"Actually I had bought it for her a long time back. But because of some or the other reason I forgot to give her. Then when mom dad had went to pick a engagement ring for her I searched for it and I was unable to find it. Then yesterday night I kind of remembered where I had kept it..and thought of just gifting it to her."

Sakshi and the other family members kind if bought his lie.. Nobody questioned him about it.

Sakshi then suddenly turned towards meghna and eyed Rohan angrily said

"Lucky you.. Meghna.. my brother is so romantic. And here I am married to a man who didn't even propose to me properly. "

At which everybody giggled. And suddenly Rohan was on his knees and with open arms said

"Sakshi..you are the dumbest girl I ever met in my life..you dumbo I loved you when I used to snatch your doll, I loved you when I messed your hair, I loved you when I used to fight with you..I just loved you..and I am dumb than you..I didn't realise I loved you back then..but i know now for surely I love you..because you are the dumbest girl but my dumbest girl. "

"Awww...Rohan I love you!!"

Everybody roared and clapped for them..

Shruthi was about to say something when Sumeet said...