26. A Brother's gift :)

Hey guys sorry for an late..very very late update..

This chapter is dedicated to all those who waited for this updated..

plz vote and comment...n do share this book with ur frnds if you like it..

Enjoy reading..

And do read the author's note at the end there are 2 questions for you guys..do read it..

******************************

Aditya was busy studying a file when a knock on his bedroom door caught his attention. Meghna entered his room with a huge smile.

"Hi adi how are you now?"

Aditya narrowed his eye brows and said

" yes..I am perfectly fine and still you all are treating me like a five year old"

Meghna chuckled at his cute agitated reaction

"Adi you now we are not fussing over your health unnecessarily..you are too careless..when you start working you forget yourself..so its better you rest for few days"

Aditya knew his family and meghna were not going to budge so he nodded in defeat.

Aditya got busy reading his file when Meghna snatched it from him

"Meghna what are you doing give back my file"

Meghna glared at him and said

" you are on leave to take rest and you are still working its not done.."

Aditya irritatedly replied

" plz last file then I will take a nap"

Meghna smiled at him

"ok last one"

Aditya smiled at her and took his file back.

As he was going through his file meghna started going through her phone..when the date took her by surprise. .

Meghna suddenly got up from her seat

"ohhh..no..how can I forget"

Aditya questioningly looked at her

"whats it meghna?"

"Adi day after tomorrow its raksha bandhan!"

Aditya took his phone and checked it

"oh yes its raksha bandhan I also completely forgot about it..every year sakshi gives a big list of her gifts to me and sumeet a week before rakhi..and now she is not here I completely forgot about it..and by the way she is out on her honeymoon so I guess we will have to celebrate it after she comes back"

Aditya was disappointed that this year on rakhi his wrist would be bare.

Meghna sat besides him ans said

" adi I know you miss her very much.."

" I do miss her a lot..this time my wrist would be bare on rakhi"

Meghna smiled at him and said

"adi sakshi isn't your only sister..thus year you have one more sister..."

" who??all my cousin sisters are either abroad or are in hostel so they always send me rakhi by post and sakshi ties those rakhis on their behalf but this time sakshi is not here so I don't think we are going to celebrate rakhi this year.."

Meghna sighed..

"adi I am not talking about your distant cousins I am talking about your sister who is in your house"