House of Memories

~Yashiro's Bedroom~

"AGH!! Why does this have to be so, fRuStRaTinG?!" Yashiro yelled slamming her hands on her books.
"How am I supposed to learn all this while finding out Hanako-kun's desire..."

She sighed, and looked in her drawer seeing the keys she once took from the past version of him. Yashiro flipped it over seeing a number.

"Is this a locker number?" she asked herself while ✨observing✨ it.
"I'll see tomorrow.." Yashiro yawned and laid down on her bed slowly falling asleep.

..............

Yashiro woke up finding herself in her best friend's room, but there was no Aoi. She got up and rubbed her eyes, when she suddenly heard a loud crash. Immediately, she picked her self up and stepped out the bed.

Yashiro looked down and saw a bunch of books regarding astronomy. "These weren't here before.." she muttered and looked around the room realizing there are some missing things.

She ignored it and proceeded to open the door. Once again she heard another crash followed by a scream, which sounded familiar to her.

"P-PLEASE STOP!!" said the voice.
"You dare talk back to me you ungrateful, CHILD" said an older figure.

Yashiro slowly hid behind the door, trying not to get involved. She looked around the room until she saw ᖶSᑘᖽᐸᗩSᗩ peeking from the corner.

.............

A flash of light blinded her a bit. She realized it was all a dream and found herself back inside her own room.
"I wonder what that was about..." she mumbled and got ready for school.

~Old Division Hallway~

She looked around looking for the locker number carved into the key. Yashiro didn't expect much to see inside the locker, or how digging into his history will help, but out of curiosity, she had to.

Yashiro has finally found the locker and unlocked it. Unsurprisingly it's filled with books and other school belongings.

She kept looking through the dusty locker and found more pictures. Though one of them, contained a photo of the whole school, including the Seven Mysteries.

~~~~~~~~~~

🎶Rebuild this house🎶Of memories🎶