School Assembly

~Classroom 1-A~

Yashiro is in her class when suddenly the bell rang either signaling an announcement, or the end of the school day.

"Attention Everyone! Please gather at the school gym for an assembly. I repeat..."

And so on, she didn't mind at first, but then.
"Wait, WOULDN'T NANAMINE-SENPAI BE THERE TOO?!" she panicked.

"Oh, you mean the person who's part of the broadcasting club?" one of her classmates said behind her.
"Y-you know her?"

"Yeah I do, but I'm surprised you do too. She was a very quiet woman" Yashiro looked at him.
"How did you meet her?"

"Oh me? I used to be part of the club. I left cause there were some creepy things happening in there.." he mumbled.

"R-right.."

~School Gym~

(Idfk where they meet up just bare with me cuz dis where we assemble in our school)

Yashiro lined up behind the girls in her class trying to keep a low profile. She looked around and saw a green haired girl just four lines away from her.

She immediately hid behind her best friend startling her. "Nene-chan— Are you okay?"
"( ・∇・)".

"U-uhm-!" she mumbled slowly getting out from behind her. Student Council President Minamoto has already got up the stage and greeted the students.

Upon hearing his voice echo throughout the place, Yashiro had felt like she was in heaven with her Senpai. (Yashiro ya lil simp)

~Time Skip Cuz Why Not~

"Now to introduce our Student Council Secretary, Sakura Nanamine." Yashiro flinched at the name and looked up seeing her get up the stage shaking his hand. She felt a bit jealousy, and fear. She felt like whenever she's around, Tsukasa would be too.

She got up her seat, and went back to her classroom. Kou saw this, and followed her there not wanting her to be alone.

~Classroom~

Yashiro enters the room and hears a familiar voice call for her. "S-S-SENPAI! Wait up!!"
Kou called out slightly panting.

"Oh! Kou-kun! Come in!!" she said welcoming her friend inside.
"Why did you go?" the blondie asked her. "Well... Nanamine-senpai has always gave me a weird feeling whenever she's around and, I don't really like it.." she mumbled wrapping her arms around herself.

"Why?" he asked her again.
"She is Tsukasa-kun's assistant after all, and.. I made a deal with him..." she looked up to Kou watching his cheerful face turn into a frustrated and possessive one.

A few seconds later Kou wraps her in a hug.
"Don't worry Senpai! I'll help you deal with that little rat!" he assuringly said to her. She giggled and thanked him.