Guesssing Game

~An Old Classroom~

"You're finally awake!" Yashiro heard a familiar voice with her in the room.
Her vision was still blurry, she rubbed her eyes to get a clearer vision until she saw...

"TSUKASA-KUN?!" she was startled as the boy started smiling creepily at her.
"Hi~ I'm sorry I had to bring you in this way.." Tsukasa said being as adorable and creepy as ever.

"W-What do y-you want n-now?" she couldn't steady her voice as Tsukasa kept looking at her.
"I just wanted to play a game with you!" he said excitingly,

"W-what kind of game..?" Tsukasa walked closer to her and leaned over closer to her face and said, "A guessing game!"

Yashiro couldn't say anything as he was to close to her face, so she decided to agree with him. I mean, how bad can it be right? Really, REALLY, B A D.

"That's great!" Tsukasa said happily,
"So what am I supposed to guess?" she asked him hoping it would be something easy.

"Hm.. I want you.. to guess.. Amane's greatest desire!"

"Wait.. WHAT?!" she said surprised as she knows NOTHING about Hanako-kun.
"I'll give you 2 weeks!" he said, "And if you don't get it by then.. You're my property!" Tsukasa said it with no hesitation at all.

"W-wait! How do I-!"

"You'll have to figure that out yourself!" she was cut off by Tsukasa like he already knew what she was gonna say.

"Bye now!~"

Upon hearing him say this Yashiro suddenly woke up lying down in her apartment still looking like she had seen a ghost (Well she did see one so- wHeEzE-).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~