Untold Secrets

~Girls' Bathroom~

Yashiro was walking towards the girls bathroom still a little scared. Once she has entered the bathroom she found Hanako playing another card game with the mokke.

"Hanako-kun!" she called out to him. The boy looked at her and eventually loses to the card game.
He sighs and says, "Hey there Yashiro! Do you need anything? I don't remember calling you in here."

"W-well.. I just wanted to ask you a few questions.." she said nervously. Hanako looked at her confused.

"Okay, what is it?" he said while starting another round with the mokke. Her face brightened up and continued to ask the question.

"What is your greatest desire Hanako-kun?"
Hanako froze. He didn't expect such a question from her. Hanako placed the cards down and still haven't said a word.

Everything was silent, Yashiro stood there looking at him confused on why he was silent.
"Yashiro... It's either you leave or stay here and clean." The boy said sounding a little angry.

"B-but-.." she said still a little confused when Hanako started to count down. "F-f-f-fine!" Yashiro yelled and ran out the bathroom.

~Classroom~

As Tsuchigomori Sensei dismissed the class, Yashiro still stayed inside and waited for everyone to leave. Once everyone had left she walked over close to Tsuchigomori.

"S-sensei, can I ask you something?" she stuttered, the teacher looked at her out of curiosity and sighed.
"What is it Yashiro-san?" he said while packing his things for the next class.
"You've known Hanako-kun for so long right? Well.. may I ask what his greatest desire is?"

"Why do want to know that.?" Tsuchigomori asked, out of curiosity. She hesitated to answer but she knew she had to tell him to get a decent answer.

"I- I made a deal with Tsukasa-kun..", upon hearing that Tsuchigomori froze and placed down his stuff.

"IDIOT!!" he yelled and grabbed Yashiro's shoulders.
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING MAKING A DEAL WITH THAT PEST?".

She shivered not knowing the answer. "W-well..".
Tsuchigomori sighed, "I don't know what it is exactly. So I won't be able to help, that's your problem now.". He let go of  her and walked out the room. Yashiro was left there dumbfounded.

......