Final Answer

~Classroom~

Yashiro answered all of the test questions hurriedly and passed it immediately while all her classmates are still frustrated with the pressure. After passing the exam for each subject, she is given new ones until she had finally finished it all.

She asked if she could be dismissed.
"I'm sorry Miss Yashiro but you ca—",
"YES THANK YOU SENSEI-!". Nene hurriedly packed her bags and ran out the door.

As she proceeded to leave the school she felt a hand grab her from behind. She was about to scream when the same figure covered her mouth.

"It's time~"

The figure whispered into her ear, and pulled her in. She then disappeared without a trace.

~The Tea Party Boundary~

Yashiro blinked a few times regaining her vision. Once it cleared she saw Tsukasa standing in front of Hanako.

"Nee Amane, let me get those ropes off you..." he said slowly approaching his brother and unties the knots. "There-!! Much comfortable right? Now if you do anything else I'll kill her in an instant.". (Mlbb reference lmao)

Tsukasa turned around, and saw Yashiro up and awake.

"Ah, yes! Now.."

He walks up to Yashiro and lifts her head up by her chin. "What's your final answer Yashiro-san?~".
"I-it's- I.." she muttered, her mind was all mixed up not knowing what to say.

"Tick, tock, daikon.."

"Ha-.. HANAKO-KUN WANTS YOU GONE-!". She yells and attempts to pull Tsukasa's seal off. Before she could do that, he grabbed her hand and twisted it.

Yashiro screamed in pain.

"YASHIRO!!". Hanako reaches out to her as Tsukasa twists it more. He backed up from his brother who continued to cause his assistant pain.

"Ah-! Right... I'm supposed to be nice to girls..", Tsukasa mumbles and began to turn her hand the opposite direction thinking it would undo what he had done.

Hanako looked down not knowing what to do. Next thing he knew he could hear Tsukasa's voice struggling. He looked back up seeing two Hakujoudai orbs holding him back.

He turns to look back at his assistant crying, as he runs towards her and hugs Yashiro.
Hanako regaining control of his tsueshiro again, called one of them and switched personas.

As Tsukasa finally gets the orb off, his brother then kicks him back down. "You're forgetting Tsukasa... I'm still a higher class apparition then you..". (idk but Imma make sh1t go down)

He continues to step on his brother's neck as he disappears from below him. Hanako stumbles a bit when Tsukasa grabs him from behind.

"Yes.. But without me you wouldn't be in your position right now..~" he whispers in his brother's ear.

Hanako freezes for a moment. He then backs up making his brother hit the wall. As Tsukasa lets go, Hanako turns around and stabs him back again.

"Ack—..."

Tsukasa looks down, and back up to his brother. "Just like before is it..? You really enjoy killing me don't you...".

He mumbles.

"Bye now.."

Tsukasa disappears from his brother's clutch leaving him in the boundary with only his assistant.

He runs towards her and helps her up.

"Yashiro, don't worry.. If we get out of here you'll be back to normal-!"

(Considering the part where nothing is born or dies in a boundary.)

Yashiro nods as Hanako carries her out of the boundary.

~Hallway~

Hanako puts her down. Yashiro could feel her hand again, but still was a little painful.
"Hanako-kun... What is your greatest desire..." she mumbles.

Hanako looks at her, and sighs. "Do you really want to know..?" he mumbles an Yashiro nods.
"I suppose I can tell you..."

(Warning it gets boring here)

"You see, when I was a kid, I saw someone. That looked very similar to you.." Yashiro flinches and continues to listen. "She seemed... So nice.. I wanted Tsukasa to meet her but... She passed out.. Ever since then my greatest desire was to live a happy life, with her, and Tsukasa... Our 'parents' became abusive and.."

(Imma stop there cuz it'll lead to spoilers for my other book)

"So, being bound with you is something I'm content with.." he sighs finishing up.

"But, you can't stay here forever... So I'll try to enjoy the time I have with you while I can!"

"Hm, well then.." Yashiro gets up and goes against Hanako. He then feels his hand getting pulled. He looks down and sees Yashiro bleeding.

"Let's be bound here together... Forever..!" She smiles turning pale. She continues to press the knife deeper into her own stomach. Hanako didn't know what to do and pulls his hand away as Yashiro falls to the ground continuing to bleed.

"Y-Yashiro-!!" he picks her up.

........

No respond. Hanako panicked and carried her up.

The school was about to close, and he ran around the hallway looking for the student clock keeper.

He was about to leave as Hanako grabs his hand.

"N-No.7-?!" Akane stumbles back. He looks to the wonder tearing up. Akane continues to look down and sees Yashiro, unconscious, and bleeding.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Akane grabs his shoulders and yells.

"It doesn't matter... TAKE YASHIRO TO YOUR BOUNDARY! TURN BACK TIME! Turn it back to when she still didn't meet me.." he demands.

Akane nods and carries Yashiro up and takes her to their boundary.

As he leaves, Hanako looks down and starts crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~