Turning Back The Clock

~Clock Keeper's Boundary~

As Akane ran inside with Nene in his hands, he called out for Kako.

"Hey, hey!!"

Mirai popped out from behind him startling Akane a bit almost causing him to drop Yashiro. "MIRAI!! THIS IS NO TIME TO PL—"

"Ah, I see you are here.." Kako walked out from a corner and proceeded to approach Akane and their lord's assistant.

"Kako, No.7 needs something..." he said holding Nene up. "Turning time back again..? Hmm... I suppose it wouldn't hurt. But, if No.7 does this she wouldn't be able to remember a thing about him. Even the boy-"

"I'm fine with that."

A voice said from behind them. "Ah..." Akane facepalmed as Hanako appeared in the room.
"Though... Losing the boy too would be a shame sooo... I brought him with me!" he said pulling in Kou.

"I think it's clear what you clock keepers need to do now! So, let's go on with i-" Hanako was cut off. Akane stopped his and Kou's time while the blonde was still confused about the whole situation.

"Kako, make this quick.." Akane mumbles putting the watch back in his pocket. The older clock keeper nodded and made a small clock appear in front of him. (same as Mirai lols)

He turned it back, more and more until it went back to the day before Yashiro decided to summon Hanako.

Yashiro's wounds slowly healed up as she starts to gain consciousness. "You should bring her back to the classroom for a much more normal encounter." Kako tells Akane as he proceeded to leave the boundary.

~Classroom~

With still no one in the room, Akane decided to leave her on her seat. He goes back to his own and studies waiting for his Aoi.

~Back at the Boundary~

A few minutes have passed. Akane's powers wore off as Hanako and Kou fell down. "So.. What's the plan now-?" Kou asks him.

"We avoid Yashiro from making ANY contact with me ever again."

"But- Why—"

"If that were to happen Tsukasa would be at it again."

Hanako gets up, fixes the hat on him and helps Kou up. They both leave the boundary going back to their respective lives, and afterlives.

~Hallway~

Both classes have ended, Yashiro leaves the classroom as Kou runs towards her.

"H-h-hey!!!" he calls out.

"Uhm, hi..?" Nene looks back at him.

"I'm Kou Minamoto! What's your name?"
he asks her as if they had just met.
"N-Nene Yashiro.." she mumbles slightly blushing. "Wow, that's a very pretty name! I hope we can be great friends!" Kou smiled holding her hand.

"Well, bye now!" he let go as he waves bye to her. "Nee, Nene-chan~ You just made friends with Minamoto-Senpai's little brother!" Aoi teased from behind.

Yashiro then realizes it and slowly turns red.

Hanako from the corner, watching everything that happened, is glad as he proceeds to go back to his stall.

~Girls' Bathroom~

Hanako sat there peacefully as he heard a knock with a familiar voice following it.

Hanako-san...

Hanako-san..

A-Are you there..?