All In The Book

~4 O'clock Library~

Class was dismissed, Yashiro walked in the library and entered No.5's boundary. She tried not to make a sound to attract any attention as she tried to find Hanako's book.

"Hajime Tsukuyo.. Yugi-.."
She squinted her eyes trying to read the name written on the book.
"Ts-... TSUKASA?!" she was startled and quickly covered her mouth. Nene looked around seeing if anyone or anything heard or is  coming towards her.

She sighed in relief and continued to grab Tsukasa's book.
"This should come in handy for later, now to find Hanako-kun's book."

While walking down the hall of endless books checking each, and every shelf for the name 'Yugi Amane'. She already checked the same shelf she found his twin's book but it was no where to be found.

"I guess Sensei doesn't really arrange much huh..?"

Checking another shelf she found the same surname on one of the book covers.
Just before she could grab it another hand came in and snatched the book.

"Eh-?"

Startled, she turned around and saw Tsuchigomori Sensei at view.
"What do you think you're going to do with this?" he looked down to her grasping the book in his hands.

"You already know sensei.." she muttered. Tsuchigomori let out a sigh and handed over the book to her. "Just make sure you don't lose it. It won't really help much but here-"
Yashiro grabbed the book in delight. "Make sure you take it back with no damage AT ALL."
he looked at her with hesitation as this book was so precious to him.

"Y-yes sensei!" she ran out the library holding on to both books.

~Time Skip~

A few hours has just passed when Yashiro left. Tsuchigomori could hear footsteps coming from the hallway.

"Tsuchigomori Sensei?~" the sound echoed through the hall and Tsuchigomori was shocked when someone suddenly pins him to the wall.

"Hi~ You haven't seen Amane's book anywhere have you?~" Tsukasa whispered to his ear.
He knows exactly what he is doing here and refuses to answer trying to protect the innocent child.

"Being stubborn huh?~ I'll jus have to keep an eye on you then.." with that Tsukasa made a small wound on his arm by scratching it. Tsuchigomori winced, the wound flashed and turned into a seal.

"That'll help! Bye now~" he faded away together with the black mist.

~Yashiro's apartment~

She placed the books down and started reading some parts of it. Of course, she started with Hanako's book.

"W-what..?" she was shocked in reading the information in the book. (I'm actually gunna write a separate story about this so ya- Wait up 😛)

She rushed off and grabbed Tsukasa's book, she read them both at the same time noticing those two books were connected. I mean- why wouldn't it be? Their whole lives they have been together.

5 Chapter, no lead. Yashiro was feeling tired and looked at the clock, 1:35am. She gave up and decided to continue tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~