New Lead

~Girls' Bathroom~

Once again, Yashiro is back to her usual cleaning duties. Hanako snuck in her bag while she wasn't looking.

A few moments later he brings out a book, Yashiro notices it and immediately dropped the mop.
"HANAKO-KUN DON'T!", she yelled out.
Hanako has already taken the book out fully and starts reading the cover.

Yashiro could only look at his face slowly turning from childish to sad. He slowly turned to Yashiro and asked, "What are you doing with this?".
She just stood there with nothing to say. Yashiro knew if she told him about the deal he would be mad, but also if she did, maybe she'll get answers from him. I mean, why wouldn't he tell her?

Yashiro sighed. "I made a deal with Tsukasa-kun..". Hanako dropped the book and grabbed Yashiro on the shoulders.

"WHAT?! WHAT'S IT ABOUT?!" He yelled.
"About y-your greatest desire.." Yashiro stuttered as Hanako's grip began to tighten.

He sighed and let go of her. "What's the limit?" Hanako asked her, "T-two weeks..". "And how long has it been?" he asked again, "Only two days.." she answered him.

"Look, I've always wanted to go to the moon. That's my greatest d-desire." Hanako muttered out to her. "But I thought you decided not to go anywhere..?" she said recalling what she saw in the library.
"Yes, but it was my dream. As you know, I have already decided to stay here so.. Y-you get the point.." (Tbh Idk what Im writing rn so bare with me- 💀✋)

"Oh.. T-Thanks Hanako-kun!" she yelled out and ran outside the girls bathroom.

~Library~

Yashiro looked around looking for Tsuchigomori to return both books.
"Ehm..! Sensei!" she called out to him.

"WAIT DON'T—" he tried warn her.

Tsukasa showed up in front of him and grabbed her hand.
"Hm?~ So she does have the books Sensei..~" he turned around looking at the helpless teacher. One of Tsukasa's Kokujoudai orbs took away the books from her.

"You know, I had a feeling you would do this.. Now where's the fun in that! That would be cheating..." he said and proceeded to place his hand on Yashiro's cheek.

"I- H-HANAKO-KUN'S GREATEST DESIRE IS TO GO TO THE MOON" she yelled which startled both Tsuchigomori and Tsukasa.

Tsukasa on the other hand, started giggling and later on does the signature laugh he always does.
"Are you sure about that answer?~ Remember you still have 1 week~" he whispered into her ear.

"A-are you saying it's wr-wrong-?" stuttered Yashiro a bit dumbfounded.
"Maybe, but it is close to the usual answer~ So, keep trying. K~?"

As soon as he said that he immediately left together along with the black mist of his tsueshiro with Yashiro falling on her knees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALR! Guessing time~ What do you guys think the answer is? 😗