Confrontation

~Girls Bathroom~

"HANAKO!" Kou yelled angrily slowly approaching the boy who was playing a card game against the mokke.
Hanako sighed and said, "What do you want now bo-"

He was interrupted as Kou grabbed his collar and looked into his eyes angrily.
"W-woah! What is it now?!"
startled, he panicked and his gaze turned behind him watching Yashiro slowly peek in the bathroom looking a 'little' concerned.

Hanako looked annoyed as the boy kept yelling at him about his 'doings'.
"Calm down, it was just a harmless joke.." he mumbled as he hated being yelled at.

"I think you should stop Kou-kun.." Yashiro said placing her hand on his shoulder. Hanako fixed himself up and looked at Yashiro. She could tell he was mad as she isn't new to his cold gaze.

"Kou-kun. Lets go-." she grabbed Kou's hand and dragged him out the room. Still, the ghost's gaze didn't break and continued to stare at the scared girl.

~Time skip~

Kou waved goodbye to Yashiro as he was heading home with his brother. She waved back and decided to pay someone a visit before leaving.

As she walked to the hallway, she felt a hand grab her "Who are y-?!" her mouth was covered by another hand as she felt two fingers on her forehead.

'H-hanako-kun...' these were her last thoughts before passing out.

A few minutes later, she woke up with a slight headache. "Ow.." she said while grabbing her head but then...

~~~~~~~~

T O B E C O N T I N U E D ~