New beginnings, and sad goodbyes.

Later that day-

"Okay. I think we should get home now." They were laughing around a dining table, enjoying a good dinner while waiting for Coraline to get energized enough to open the door back to Chris's house. They all sighed. They had made good friends, told their stories, and had fun. They said their goodbyes. "We promise to come visit, if you survive the war." They all hugged. Wybie was still asleep, but Mike was carrying him. "We will Iris Message you when we win." That got some whoops out of Leo. As they walked through the door, they heard the seven talking. "So, no one says anything about this unless we survive, right?" When the door was closed they all went to sleep. It had been a long day.

--time skip named George--

In the morning the took the hike to the top of Mt. Ebott. It was a sad walk. None of them wanted to break up the perfect group they had made.

"Here we are." As Frisk said it, the tone got grim. Fran could see the unfinished flower crowns. Looking at the hole made her sad. This was it. "Coraline and Wybie should come with us." We all turned. Chara was standing at the back. "They can rest up and help Fran and her people get back to the surface." Chirs sighed. "She's right. We can just walk down, but you live far away, and Fran needs your help." A wind blew. It was as if the dark hole was waiting and yearning for them to jump. It was a cold day. The five kids stood on the edge. "Chris, we will come visit. Until then, take care of your small family." Frisk smiled. Chris look to his brother. He was tearing up. The kids turned back to the hole. "Are you ready." Frisk asked. She saved. "Ready as I'll ever be." Coraline answered. The group held hands, and jumped into the darkness. Chris fell into his brother. He cried. They sat there until the sun began to set. They weren't coming back. At least not for now.

The wind blew in their ears. They had been falling for five minutes. The darkness was blinding. And then it was gone. The five landed on a bed of yellow flowers. "Coraline, your elbow is in my chest." Fran whined. "Oops, sorry." They all stood. "Now we just have to get to Snowdin!" Frisk nearly skipped down the corridor. They passed through the Ruins. They all took a monster candy. The walked through Snowdin. As they walked up to the skeleton brothers' house they slowed. "Here we are!" Frisk threw open the door.

Inside, Sans was sleeping on the couch, with Mr. Midnight curled up on him. There were clanks and sounds coming from the kitchen. At the table sat Itward. "Itward!" Fran nearly tackled the skeletal man from his chair. "Oh my dearest Fran, you have returned." The reunion made Coraline smile. When Fran had yelled it made Sans fall right of the couch with a thump. "Owww." Frisk laughed. "We're back. And we brought some friends to help Fran and her family." After introductions and getting Papyrus, they all sat down and had dinner. Frisk felt home at last. She had missed the Underground, even if the surface was nice. And maybe one day Coraline would help her get the monsters to the surface, but she needed to help Fran first. Then they all went to bed, with Coraline and Wybie sleeping on the couch.

As the night deepened, they knew there would be peace at last. And maybe, one day, they will reunite. Their friendship had grown so strong over that week, it was bound to happen. Besides, maybe their friends would need them. In the end though, it was Fran's integrity, Frisk's determination, Coraline's bravery, Wybie's perseverance, Chris's patience, Micheal's justice, and the demigods kindness that got them through the journey.

----------------

Yes there will be a sequel. Yes there will be another adventure. Yes they will meet the seven again. No I won't be going into the ships as much. Yes I may eventually add more fandoms. Have fun.

Thank you all for reading. I will write a mix of oneshots and bit of plot. I hope you have a nice day and make sure to vote and comment.