Powers and stuff........I guess

Fran POV

I did not like the hellicarier. It was too advanced. And all these adults...........it made me uncomfortable. They seem a little surprised at a group of 14 kids with powers fighting monsters at a beach. They knew about where Frisk and Chara came from, since the monster thing affected their world. They also knew about the Afton's. The director guy, Fury, took the 7 away to talk privately. When they got back they seemed less stressed. Piper leaned down. "SHIELD knows about demigods, we have protection. Fury then explained to the adults who the 7 were. They didn't seem to understand at first, but after a few questions and some thinking, it all made sense. We all sat at a conference table. "So," the man who introduced himself as Tony Stark said,"There is a prophecy about our war with Loki, and you are here to help. And most of you have powers." We all nodded. "Ok, well. First off, we need to talk about how good at fighting you are. We need those without powers to stay off the battlefield so they don't get hurt." Chara muttered something. She had her head on the table, not listening. "Great. To show off what most of us have though, we need a big room. A gym." Percy stated. Tony nodded. "We can go to the desert. It's usually where we test our powers. But how do we get there............." Coraline stood. "I've got this." A door materialized. "This will take us to the heart of the California desert." The Avengers sat in shock. "Well let's saddle up boys and girls! It's time to take a field trip!" Tony joked as he stood. "This is insane!" Banner mumbled.

We stepped through and I was hit with a blast of hot air. It was dry. I could feel the moisture sucked from my skin. "So! I've shown my power. Who wants to go next?" Coraline asked. "We will." Percy and Annabeth stepped forward. "Daughter of Athena. I don't have any 'magical' powers, but I am the head battle strategist at our camp. And I can handle myself on the battlefield." Percy smiled. "Son of Poseidon. I can control water, create small hurricanes, and I'm one of the best warriors of all time." They got into fighting stances and went at each other. It was almost like a dance. One hitting, the other blocking. One slashing, the other rolling to avoid. They stopped. The Avengers seemed satisfied. They seemed to be mentally taking notes on how their powers could compliment the team. "Leo Valdez! Bad boy supreme!" He stepped forward and burst into flames. "Whoa!" Natasha took a step back, as she was the closest to the flame. He put out the flames. I can also sense the inner workings, type of metal, and how to build any mechanical thing just by touching it." Tony smiled, as he was an inventor. "Piper Mclean. I can use charmspeak. Jason? Do a flip!" He did a backflip. "Pipes!" She laughed. "I can make people do things by talking. It can sometimes only be suggestions, but if I try no one can defy it." Jason stepped forward. "Son of Zeus. I can fly and summon lightning." They all looked at Thor. Jason walked away from the group and flipped a coin. When it landed it was a sword. There was a loud boom and lightning struck as Jason lifted his sword to the sky. Jason looked. The Avengers seemed impressed. Their god had the same powers as this half god. Frank turned into an eagle and flew around. He landed and shifted back to human. "I can shapeshift into almost any animal." Hazel stepped forward and closed her eyes. A knife, two guns, Thor's hammer, Captain America's shield, and a pen from Banner flew forward. "I can control metal. I can summon it from the ground, move it, and heat it. I also have a great sense of direction underground. I can collapse and de-collapse caves." Nico stepped up next to her. "I'm her half brother. I can summon the dead." He raised his hands. A crack opened and a skeleton crawled out. It stayed at attention for a moment, then crumbled to dust. The team looked a little unsettled by that, but they shook it off.

Now it was our turn. Chara stepped forward. "I can sense weaponry. Like how Annabeth has a dagger in her boot, or hazel has a knife strapped to her belt. I can also do this." She closed her eyes and held her hand out. Red light shimmered and formed into a knife. "Can someone throw a rock into the air?" Captain reaches down and chucks one 30 feet up. Chara's knife flies into the air and it explodes. There are some oohs and ahhs at that. I took a step forward. "I don't really have any powers. But I can see things and sense things that exist only in the 4th dimension. My senses are greater than yours could ever be." Chris stepped next to me. "I have little powers too. I'm a ghost. I can also turn into a shadow, making me invisible to anyone but Fran here." We stepped back. Todoroki came forward. "I have two powers. The right side of my body can produce ice." He let ice grow over himself. "My left side can produce fire." And fire consumed his body. When it died down, it was gone, as if it was never there. Chara stepped up again. "I. My friend, who was kidnapped in the fight." The Avengers looked at her, they looked sad. I had seen that they stood with room for one person in their line-up, that one was missing from the team. "She is a healer. Any wound or injury, physical and mental. Given time she can heal any disease. She fixed a broken nose in seconds." "She fixed our PTSD." Percy chimed in. "She brought me back from insanity." The team looked understanding. "So, I think I get what you're saying." Chara smiled. "If we want any chance at winning this, without fatalities, we need to find her. But we are also missing a lot of people from the prophecy." Captain nodded along, deep in though. "You're hoping that in going to find your friend, we find the others from the prophecy." "Yes. We need a few more people. The best way to do this is to let magical auras pull Coarline's magic off course. Large sources of magical energy send magic haywire, and if you make a portal in a nearby area of one, it will let you out on that spot. Will you do the honors?" Coraline grinned. "With pleasure." She closed her eyes, and a look of pure serenity washed over her. A door that looked like a porthole on a ship appeared in from of us. "Off into adventure again." Chris mumbled. "Why did we have to do a beach trip today." Wybie groaned. "Fate decides our future. This was inevitable." Hazel answered.

---------------

So. I have been writing this for a while now. I have a clear vision of the plot and ending. But I realized that when I opened the Google Document I was writing on, it was 36 pages, including all the unpublished parts. And it's still in the works. I'm utterly impressed by how far this has come. And so many views! 157 as of writing this! It's incredible! I wanted to thank you all. For pushing me to keep writing.