Act 3, The beginning

"CHARA! GET UP!" Chara startled out of bed. "Shut up Night! It's only 9!" "IT"S CAMP DAY!" She retorted. "Ugh, fine." Chara sat up and stretched. It was camp day. Every month they did a training day. It consisted of weapons, survival, and power courses. And then and overnight in the cabins. This month it was Chara, Nightmare, Fran, Chris, and Mike. Coraline and Wybie had gone back to school, and everyone else had gone back to their lives months ago. Chara pulled herself off the ground with a groan. She walked to her closet and pulled out a purple and blue sweater. It was Frisk's spare one. It was soft, and it smelled like flowers. Tears began to stream down her face as she pulled the sweater over her head. 'I can't lose anyone else.' She thought to herself. 'I lost Asriel, I can't lose her too.' She dried her eyes with the long plush sleeves and walked down to the kitchen. As she swung the swinging door of the kitchen open, she stopped in her tracks. "Phil?"

"Oh! I heard that Nightmare had woken you up." Phil was sitting at the island drinking coffee. "Yeah...... I'm sorry. How are you here?" He laughed. "I asked Coraline to bring me here last week. I've been traveling around this world. It's quite different from mine. Our world only has like, 4 large cities, with the rest being wilderness." I walked to the cupboards and pulled out a box of pop tarts. "So, I assume you know it's camp day?" I asked. He nodded. "Chris told me." He lifted his hand and touched the air. A small screen floated and there were lines of code. "I learned how to do this better. It used to only work with people I knew in my universe, but I can message Chris, and probably you, as you are also a ghost."

She yawned as she sat down across from him. She peeled the wrapper off the breakfast item and took a large bite. "You know Phil, you're the only adult that realizes that I am not a child." He chuckled. "Well I know ghosts, and ghosts don't age. You died at least 20 years ago, so you should be treated as such. And Chris would be 38. Ghosts gain wisdom too." They continued chatting until Mike came downstairs and announced it was time to leave. Apparently Chris was already out at the cabins. "Hey guys, check this out." Chara said. Nightmare and Mike turned to her. She clapped her hands together and teleported to Chris. "God, why does Chara not have to take the hike!" Night complained. Phil opened his screen and typed a few letters. "In the words of my son Techno, bye losers." He pressed a button and 'teleport to @ChristopherAfton' was sent out.

An hour later, Nightmare, Mike, and Fran plopped down at the picnic table where the other three were chatting happily. "So, as you all know, it's my turn to plan camp day again. And I decided we will be going to the Underground." Chara gasped. "Really! I haven't been in so long!" Chris laughed. "I planned it all. They have plenty of empty space and abandoned buildings. There's the open waters of Waterfall, and the complicated puzzles in hot lands. Not to mention the deserted city. Camp day will now be camp week this month, and we will have next month off." Nightmare sighed. "Next month is my turn to plan!" She grumbled. "Well," Fran started. "Let's get going."

--------------

It's a bit short, but I like where this is going.