The ghostest with the mostest. Two ghosts lead the pack.

The group walked slowly to the dark beach. The laughter filled the air. Soon they reached the waters edge. All but Mike and Phil jumped in. "C'mon Phil! Mike can't but you absolutely can!" Nightmare complained. Phil smiled. "My wings don't like water." She sighed. "Fine. Sit there and be a boring old man." She huffed and walked away. Phil just laughed and looked at the scene. He saw Nightmare splashing Chara, and Chris looking around frantically. "Fran!" He shouted. The air went silent. Phil shot to his feet. "How did we forget about her!" Nightmare asked. Phil ran back the way they had come. He slowly surveyed the area. There, on the ground next to the water, was Fran's bag. The water was slightly disturbed, with ripples spreading from one spot. The others were behind him. Chara stared into the water, knowing the ripples on the usually still and smooth water meant something. Nothing.

Later

They sat around a small campfire on the beach. Phil held a crying Nightmare in his arms. Chris was floating angrily through the air. Chara sat nervously munching on multiple chocolate bars. Mike stared out over the open water. Suddenly, he gasped. He ran to the waters edge, Chris and Chara racing after him. There. A small box floated onto the shore. When they opened it around the fire, there was a letter inside. "Well! Open it!" Nightmare shouted. Mike carful held the letter, as if it were a ticking time bomb. He pried of the wax seal. "Dear Warriors of Separate Dimensions, I am Elizabeth Macnemare. I come from tHe Silver Kingdom. We have takEn the one caLled Fran Bow, as a Prisoner of war. There is a war coming between you and us, it is foretold. ThEre isn't much else to say, howeVer, I should warn you of the months to come. These next few months, It wilL be hard. Truly and KINdly yours, with Grace, Eli." Mike read off. "But it's strange. There are random capitals placed through the letter, and words used out of place." The group sat for a moment, the severity of the situation weighing on them. "Maybe it's a code?" Chara proposed. "AHA! It is!" Phil exclaimed, examining the letter. He pulled a book and quill from the air. "Show off." Chris mumbled. He wrote down the letters. "H. E. L. P........ E. V. I. L. KIN. G. Help, evil king? Is she trying to tip us off that she needs help, and wants us to win?" He said excitedly. "We have to help them." Nightmare said. They nodded in agreeance. "Well, I guess I could teleport us, and we can get back up." Phil said. "Oh! And when we get to the surface, I will Iris Message Elizabeth, if it works across dimensions.

So, Phil teleported himself to the surface. "Ok. /tp Nightmare to Philza." There was a small pop, and Nightmare stumbled out of thin air. "Oh that was not fun!" She shouted. She slid down the wall of the living room and held her stomach. Soon, the rest were all recovering on the floor, while Phil laughed. Chara walked off to the bathroom. The rest began calling everyone.

Meanwhile, with the other sleepy bois.

"Technooooo!" Tommy yelled. "What?!" Techno yelled from the kitchen. "When will lunch be readyyyyyyy?" "Get you and make your own Damn lunch!" He shouted. I lightly laughed. I was sitting cross legged and upside down in front of Tommy. "So Ghostbur, how is Phil in the present, any pressing threats we should know about?" Tommy asked. I smiled. "One of their teammates got captured and a war is coming. I've known for a while, but I can't tell anyone unless asked." I floated right side up. Tommy shot up. Techno popped his head from the kitchen. "What!?" They both shouted. "Oh and, 3, 2, 1." There was a splash from the front lawn. "Sammy! When I said to ink teleport me back, I didn't mean from three feet in the air!" Tommy and Techno rushed out, while I walked slowly after them. "Is that.......?" Tommy started. "A bad Chara clone?" Techno finished. The girl turned to face them. Her face filled with panic, then confusion. "You know Chara?" She asked. Tommy nodded. I stepped forward. "Hello Frisk. I've been waiting for your arrival. There is a war coming, and I think some people need our help."

Back to the present in the Afton Living room

The group reconvened 20 minutes later. "So." Phil started. "Who did everyone call?" Nightmare stepped forward. "I called Emma. She can't come to our aid, she is really busy fighting monsters in Arizona today." She sat back down. "Chara stepped forward. "I tried to get through to Elizabeth, but it wouldn't go through. So, I called the Avengers, but apparently Tony released an evil artificial intelligence with a metal, indestructible, body onto the general public, so they are a bit tied up." We sighed. "I called Coraline." Chris piped up. "But, she says that her parents will kick her out if she goes missing again." The room was quiet. "So, it's hopeless?" Mike asked. "Another one bites the dust?" Chara suppressed sniffles. "Wait!" Chris shot up from his spot on the couch. "I have some favors I can call in."

Back in the Minecraft Realm

"So, you're telling me that I can tap the air and make things appear and disappear?" Frisk asked doubtfully. Ghostbur nodded. He grabbed her hand. "Like this." He moved her hands in a small swish, and a row of boxes floated in front of her hand. "Woah!" She shouted. Techno and Tommy walked in with arms and bags full of potions, weapons, and glowing golden apples. "We never asked, but if you know Chara and the others, do you have powers?" Tommy asked as he set the items on the table. Frisk shuffled uncomfortably. "I have two. One, powers over space and time. I can rewind time at a moment's notice. I can pause and reset timelines back to when I first got my powers. Oh and this." She put her hand up and moved it down. A small window appeared, with lines of text running down it. She tapped one of the lines, and a small doll of a demon cartoon appeared in her hand. "I have ten slots of space. I can summon my weapon too." She held out her hand, and a knife appeared in her hand. A small glint appeared when the knife was held, and a gold locket shimmered onto her neck. We all kinda stared in awe. I knew she was powerful, but still. Soon, we had filled all our inventories. We even got Frisk an ender chest to store extra things in. Soon we had everything. Weapons, armor, you name it. We brought extra for Phil in a bag, but he brought most of his gear when he left. Soon we were all standing in front of your house. "Wait." Techno stopped. "One question for you." He pointed to the girl. "Where were you during all this. I heard you were trapped from those three fake orphans." Frisk smiled at this. "I was. I have spent the last few months in an underground world with my found family. Then, my friend Sammy and I did this ritual thing to get me back to my.....friend, Chara. But I ended up here." Techno nodded. "Well, I can get us to Phil." I stepped forward. I closed my eyes and concentrated on Phil. His pure white wings. His signature bucket hat. His blond hair, almost matching Tommy's. The air dropped ten degrees and we were standing in a living room, full of ghosts.

-----------------------

A/N

So, I want to thank hufflepuffgirl, I think that's your name. They liked almost every chapter, and you should like as well! I also want to thank you guys for 600 reads! When I first started writing, I thought this would explode, so chop chop. I want 1,000 reads by next week.

Also! If you want to make a cover for my story! Follow my Twitter. It's in the about section of my profile. 

If you want to check out more things by me, I also have a Youtube channel. There is a link to it in my Twitter bio. 

So thank you for the reads. And if you have ant theories on this, comment them below! I want to hear your thoughts. I'm also going to start writing a Sleepy Boys Inc. book. So stay tuned for that! (Warning: it may not come out for a while. I'm a very busy person.) 

If you have any suggestions for fandoms to add, tell me! I'm almost out of fandoms I'm in. 

It's been a wild ride writing for you guys, and I've never been prouder of myself. So, if any of you have suggestions, feedback, or just want to say hi, I'm awaiting it. Bye my lovies!