Welcome Back

I have decided to continue on the story, as I have gotten a lot of reads. Also thank you to my 110 reads from you, my wonderful community. Whether you came here for me, or for a fandom, or it was just something to read, thank you.

——————-

Chris's POV

It has been a few months since they left. Me and Micheal have cleaned up the house, he worked at the few branches of my dad's restaurants that were still open, and I learned. I know I know. But I had died and now it was the 21st century. Computers, history, new things, I was so behind. A lot happens in 30 years. And a lot has happened these last few months. No visits yet, although Frisk wrote me a letter.

The monsters had moved to the surface, and the world was adjusting. Oh, and our friends on the Argo II had won the war. Things settled down. At least for a little while.

Chara's POV

Frisk sighed when she flopped down in our room. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked. She sighed again. "It's been a long week. Meetings, settling disputes, helping people move things out of Underground." I smile and sit down next to her. I was busy, but she was more important. I take her hand. "It's gonna be okay. You're doing great!" She frowns. "I just miss having fun. I'm 13, but I feel like an adult." I hug her. "I know there is another reason, Frisk." She started crying. "What if they never accept them? What if I have to do this everyday and we never see our friends again?" I hold her tighter. I can't imagine how awful she feels. I just want to make her feel better. It's after dark, she's been out all day. Before I know it she's asleep. I gently lay her down and walk to the bathroom. I got a glass prism that I bought a month ago and set it up to make a rainbow. I dig through my drawer for a moment before my hand clasps around a piece of metal. I open my hand, and there lies a golden coin. I wish I didn't have to use it, but I think Frisk needs a break. "Oh Iris, Goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering. Show me Coraline at the Pink Palace." The air shimmers for a moment before Coraline's face appears. She's writing at her desk. "Hey, Jonsey!" She looks up, startled. "Oh, is this the rainbow call thing?" I nod. "I think we need to get together again. Frisk has been living the adult life these past months and we need a break." She sighs. "Thank god my parents sent me to boarding school, otherwise there wouldn't be a way for them to not notice. I will pick everyone up and we can meet at Chris's place." I smile. "Sounds like a day plan." I swish my hand through the mist. Tomorrow is gonna be great.

Wybie POV

I miss Coraline. We used to hang out all the time, but then her parents sent her to an all girls boarding school. So now my adventures are just me and my cat. I'm out walking. I pass by the well. The air shimmered over the well for a moment. I jump back. No more magic please, I had way to much of that last time. Suddenly a door appears. I smile. It's Jonsey! I recognize that door magic anywhere. The door opens, and there she is. "Hey Wyborn! I hug her. I know, cheesy, but I really missed her. "God Wybie, I missed you too, now c'mon. We are off into adventure again, to help cheer up Frisk." She closes her eyes and the doorway shifts. Instead of a bedroom on the other side, a beautiful land of plants awaits. Coraline and I walk through. There on the other side, is Fran. Basking in the summer sun, she looks so different from the frail, peculiar girl I met a few months ago. She has color, rosy cheeks and her skin isn't see through. Her hair is a darker shade of chestnut brown. She is wearing a yellow sweater with black leggings. She sits up. "Hey guys." Coraline smiles. "I see you're doing well Fran. We are going to cheer up Frisk, want to come?" She stands and brushes dirt off. "Sure thing, just let me change." She walks off. A few minutes later she is back in her old outfit, but it's been fixed up. It's a tad bit lighter, as if all the dirt that had been on it had never been there, and she wore plain black leggings instead of stripes. The air on the other end of the door shimmered, and the other end was a room, and Frisk was sleeping on the bed, Chara sitting wide awake. She saw the door and smiled. We quietly walked through and she guided us to a living room. No longer were they living in a dark cavern. It was a quiet morning, in a big city. Upstairs there was loud snoring. We all sat down. "Okay so Frisk has been really upset lately." Coraline looked sad. "How is the whole 'acceptance to the surface' thing going?" Chara sighed. "The government is fine with it, but the people...........not so much." Coraline nodded. "Okay so," Fran started. "How do we play this. Where do we want to go, and what do we want to do?" Chara thought for a moment, then snapped her fingers. "Frisk has never seen the ocean!" We all laughed. Chara hadn't either, and neither had Fran. So it was decided, we would get Chris, and Micheal if he wanted, then go to the beach for the day. And Coraline would take us to a place where there wouldn't be other people. "Okay, Coraline and Wybie, you make breakfast, the kitchen is that way." Chara pointed down a hall. "Me and Fran will get bathing suits for the 5 of us, since Chris can do the scary ghost thing where he changes clothes, and Micheal has an illusion disc." We all went off to do our jobs. It was going to be a great day.

??? POV

I looked around. I felt something was off. Maybe someone had logged on? No, it was just the characters here, not the people. Ugh, being self aware sucks. But, so does being a ghost. Living on the fourth wall is terrible. Also, you. The one hoping for NSFW content. The writer already said they didn't want to. (Shut up) Nope. This is my world bitch! Sorry. I'll get back to my monologue. "Hey, Ghostbur? You listening man?" "Huh?" I snapped back to the present. "Sorry Tommy. You just interrupted my monologue! I was fourth wall breaking." He looked confused. "Oookaaaayyy? Well I was saying that now that we can all live peacefully with Dream in prison and you brought back to life, we should build a nice house. With like a bat cave and shit. Maybe invite our friends to live with us. Like Phil and Tubbo." I smile. "That's a great idea Tommy."

——————

Okay. So I added the Dream SMP characters. I've been obsessed lately. So in this universe, Dream is in prison, as is canon. But Ghostbur has been brought back as a ghost while they are looking for a way to bring him back. There is no president, everyone takes care of themselves. The other dream team members may appear, but I am mainly sticking to Tommy, Ghostbur, Techno, Tubbo, Philza, Fundy, and maybe some Dream and Awsamdude. They are living in the rebuilt L'manburg. Oh and there may be some Glatt.

—————