I'll give you something to cry about

??? POV

Her head felt like lead. She sat up. Surrounding here was a dark room. She was sitting on a soft bed, and the trim smelled like flowers. "Wha-where am I!?" Fran snapped from her trance. "Phil! Nightmare!" She called the names of her friends. She tried to leave the bed, but her hand was cuffed to the wall. There was a shuffle from around her. She hadn't looked around much. Sitting in the corner, just at the edge of her vision, was a handsome man, with a crown, and another man with thick black hair reading from a strange book. The book had a strange boxy swirl on the from, and it had multiple different colors for the cover. The crowned man was smiling. "I see you've woken up!" He said. The man reading the book looked up before continuing to read. "Tucker, can you get a maid to prepare some food?" Tucker nodded and left.

"Dearest Fran." Frans mind immediately went to Itward. It was what he always called her. "Sorry to have so rudely taken you. There is a war coming, and we needed to use you against your friends." He leaned in close. "This will not always be your accommodations. Behave, or there will be consequences." Fran shivered and looked down. Soon Tucker, followed by a maid carrying a platter, returned to the room. "Here you are miss." The girl squeaked. She looked at the king, who waved her away and she scurried out. Fran looked at the food. She had three options. She could eat, and risk there being poison, she could knock it away to show she wouldn't comply, or she could simply take it and not eat it.

Fran held the tray out and let it fall to the floor. The king looked at her. "Well, that's quite rude." A servant rush into the room and began cleaning. The king stared his dark eyes into Fran, but she held the gaze. She could take anything that man threw at her. The servant left once they had finished, and the king waved Tucker out.

"So, that's how this is going to happen? I thought it could be civil until your friends arrived." The king grabbed her wrist. He twisted her arm and she cried out in pain. His face stayed calm and empty.

"Pl- please..." Fran whispered. There was popping noises as he continued to turn. "Please!" She cried out. He let go and smirked. Fran's arm stayed in its twisted position, and tears rolled down her face.

Fran wished she wasn't so weak. She had to be defiant, to show that she wasn't scared. But her arm was broken, and she couldn't move. She was terrified. "Are you going to play nice now?" The king asked. She spat in his face.

She felt a flash of pain against her face, then dull heat covered her cheek. He slapped her. His face was twisted in anger. "You little brat. I've shown you nothing but kindness and you act so ungrateful." He growled. "You kidnapped me and trapped me like an animal. You feed me your food as if that fixes your evil. Fuck off!" She shouted back. Leaning in a bit closer with those closing words. "I'll really give you something to scream about if you don't shut up." He said, malice lacing his voice. "Screw off, bitchbaby." She said calmly. He uncuffed her hands and grabbed her broken arm. Fran but her tongue, even though she wanted to scream in the agony she was feeling. The king was laughing. Servants and people scurried away when they saw this. Fran looked at them with pleading eyes, and silence and pity stared back. Tucker stood outside the door, and watched in silent horror at his king. He felt a flicker of unease. Was he doing the right thing? Was this the man he wanted to help? Or should he help the girl and save her people from the world of hurt coming to them?

--------------------------------------

you thought that was it. This is my super chapter, it only gets better from here

---------------------------------

Alice POV

She stared at the city in wonder. It was incredible. Large, and filled with wonderful structures she couldn't even dream of. She looked over as Tommy pulled out a phone like device. "Ok, Tubbo should be here soon. If you see a man with horns, a furry, a guy in all white,

or a man made of diamonds, tell me."

They all sat down and took in their surroundings. Some of the buildings were covered in red vines, but other than that, it was amazing. There were houses, two hotels, towers, and many other things. While Alice was looking around she spotted something. It was a see through man, glaring at the group. He had horns and a blue sweater with a heart on it. 'Didn't Tommy day something about horns?' She thought. She tapped Tommy's shoulder. "Yes?" He asked. "Uhh, there is a floaty man with horns glaring at us from that tree." She pointed to him. Tommy's eyes widened. "Omg, Glatt is back." He snuck over to the tree and came back with the ghost. "Oh, another ghost?" Cassidy asked. "Tommy, you are surrounded by women your age." The man laughed. Tommy flushes red. "I am much older than them!" He said. The ghost laughed. "So, the people have arrived. It's rude you know. I'm like Ghostbur, I know everything. So rude to leave me out until now. Especially the writer...." Everyone looked at him in confusion. "Anyways, two ghosts, a time manipulator, and a reality bender. Gotta say, good team for this job." Glatt nodded to himself. "So, I'm here to help."

The group waited a bit long, with Schlatt being annoying and doing ghost things. He would pop out of walls and spook them. Soon enough however, Tubbo snuck up. "Tubbo!" Tommy yelled. He tackled the shorter man. "Hey big T! I missed you!" They talked for a bit, filling Tubbo in. "So, we dig up JSchlatt's grave?" There was a pop sound, and Schlatt appeared next to him. "Yup." "Oh, hello Glatt." So Tubbo thought for a moment. "Ok, Tommy how fast can your people run? And do you have your trident and pearls." Tommy looked at his team. "Me and Frisk are fast runners. Cassidy is a ghost so she can do ghost things, and Alice has her powers to hide, so she doesn't have to be fast." Chara explained. Tubbo nodded. "I have a idea, but it's not good. The Eggpire is hunting for your head Tommy. So, what if you reveal yourself and then trident and pearl around. The chaos will keep them distracted, while the rest of your team digs it up. Then you run back home the long way. Through the forest, and then you cut across the plains into the snow biome." Tommy nodded. Tubbo had pulled out a large map and was pointing to it. "Ok, so. I'm going to go the above Bad's base and start yelling profanities. What's next is up to me. You guys, follow Glatt to his grave. Dig fast. Then we can go. Tubbo, you go with them, you have shovels right?" Tubbo smiled. "Of course. Time for big crime to shine." He handed out shovels from his bag. "Let's go already." Schlatt grumbled.