Chapter Seven

~~✶♡✶~~

"Winnie!"

Addilyn squeezed her eyes shut in a grimace before she put a smile on her face and turned around in her seat to see her brother. "Hi, Harry." 

The tall boy ran a hand through his messy raven in a nervous fashion. "Are you avoiding me, Winnie?"

"She doesn't matter!" The wizard yelled in frustration. "I came here to help the chosen one, not a girl who risks his life. If anything he's better off away from her because she is trying to endanger him by keeping him here!"

Blinking back the flashback, Addilyn furiously shook her head. "No, I'm not avoiding you."

Harry then nudged a second-year Hufflepuff to the side as he took the kid's spot on the bench. "Yeah, I don't believe you."

"Well you should, Bigfoot," Addilyn said with a fake reassuring smile as she purposefully put in the joking nickname to make it seem like she was alright.

Harry still wouldn't budge though. "Was it because we got into a fight at the station? Winnie, that was over a week ago." Addilyn opened her mouth to interrupt her twin but was shushed by Harry. "I'm so so sorry. I just want to keep you safe." This time Addilyn did grimace enough for Harry to see and it made his eyes grow with concern. "Winnie, please. You're the only family I have left. I can't lose you." With the last couple of sentences, Harry's voice quieted and cracked.

The Hufflepuff's eyes grow with almost the same amount of emotion that was shown at the dementor attack. She brought her brother into her arms and hung on for dear life. However weird it might sound to outsiders, Addilyn smelled her brother to bring the after the rain smell into her nose in case he left without her being able to say goodbye. 

"I'm will keep you safe no matter what" Addilyn whispered into her brother's neck soft enough so it only tickled his neck but his ears couldn't pick it up.

"What?" Harry asked into his sister's ear.

"I just said I love you, Harry."

"Love you too, Winnie."

"Hem hem." An annoyingly high voice that's sounded like nails on the chalkboard. Both twins broke apart to see the toad in pink looking straight at the two. "I don't recall Mr. Potter being a Hufflepuff."

"Uh, I'm good with not being one," Harry answered the professor he held great hatred for earning an elbow to the ribs.

Dolores Umbridge gave the pair a sickly overly fake sweet smile before she spoke through her gritted teeth. "Then, go to your table, Mr. Potter."

Harry rolled his eyes before standing up and walking over to the Gryffindor table, but not before yelling at his sister. "Library, after dinner."

Addilyn just rolled her identical eyes with her bother before turning back around to her soup.