Chapter Two

~~✶♡✶~~

Their bedroom was quite an average size. There was a closet on the right side the wall that held the door was with a window opposite. Two rickety old twin beds were placed on each side of the window with a single nightstand in between. At the foot of each bed was their school trunk. 

The left side was Harry's side. He had a single blue blanket and white pillow on his bed with papers and clothes scattered along the sides of the bed and on the bed its self. A golden Gryffindor banner hung on his wall and his owl, Hedwig, was in her cage next to the nightstand. 

On Addilyn's side, a light green blanket, white blanket, white pillow, and a stuffed bee were neatly folded one on top of each other at the bottom side of her bed. Peaking out were white sheets that were slightly covered by puzzle boxes. A half-done puzzle sat near her bed on the floor. Under the bed was a jungle of random clothes, pictures, papers, and lost puzzle pieces. Pinned into the wall with tacs were pictures of a fair-skinned and a chocolate-skinned girl laughing, smiling, sleeping, and anything in between. 

Inside the closet held Harry's broom and some more clothes with nothing much else but some dust bunnies. It wasn't much but a storage unit and an extra place to hide dirty clothes.

Once the lock clicked on the door, Addilyn instantly tore open the Hershey bar, biting into as much as she could before she sat quietly on her bed.

Harry on the other hand banged a hand on the door before angrily raking his hands through his already messed up hair. Letting out a frustrated yell, he fell onto his bed and onto one of his old tin horsemen. The temperamental teenager yelped in pain before grabbing the toy that was stabbing his back and chucking it across the room. The tin toy made a dent huge dent in the wall between the closet and the door, angering the boy further.

"How's life going for you, Harry?" Addilyn casually called over to him in between bites of her chocolate bar earning a death glare in return.

"Where did you get the chocolate?" Harry asked his sister before jumping from his bed over to hers earning a surprised scream from his sister. Harry tried to take the delicious bar out of her hands but he just got a hard kick to the stomach in response. "Ouch! Winne, why?" The Gryffindor whined dragging the 'y'.

The green-eyed girl protectively held her precious candy to her heart with a leg threateningly pointed at her brother. "Don't try and steal my chocolate! It's mine." Addilyn yelled. 

"It's mine!" Harry mocked his twin mustering up a stupid face.

"I do not sound like that, Harry!" She cried in protest before taking another bite of her chocolate while kicking her brother again.

"Winnie!" The older twin laughed while clutching his stomach.

"You deserve all that pain, Harry James Potter."