Chapter Four

~~✶♡✶~~

"Who let you in?" A sharp voice woke Addilyn up from where she was sleeping on the table. Addilyn slowly blinked her eyes open and lazily lifted her head up.

"What?" She asked with a yawn as she rubbed her eyes.

"I said," a blurry face of an angry woman came into view. As Addilyn's eyes finally focused she realized that it was a very burly and buff woman that would've been thought to be a man until you heard the voice and saw the face. "Who let you in? Or did you sneak in? Are you a death eater? Show me your arm, child!"

Addilyn became fully aware and defensive once she heard the words 'death eater'. Moving on full fight or flight mode, she grabbed the first thing she could find and held it threateningly at the beefy woman. Just to her luck, she grabbed a spoon.

"So you are a death eater, huh?" The woman yelled at her before pointing her poor excuse of a wand out. If Addilyn wasn't in full panic mode, she would've laughed at the sight of that pathetically small wand in the large woman's hand.

"Stay... stay back," Addilyn stuttered, she tried to get out of her chair but was tripped by the blanket that somehow found its way around Addilyn in the middle of the night.

So here was little Addilyn, laying on the ground tangled in a blanket with her only defense a silver spoon as The Rock's female counterpart stood above her with a wand and two fists.

"Rosie!" The shrill voice of Molly Weasley interrupted the soon-to-come fight. "What are you doing pointing that wand at Addilyn?" Mrs. Weasley stomped over to the huge woman with a temper just as fiery as her hair.

"She's a death eater, Molly," Rosie said with a flair of justice.

"Addilyn Potter is a death eater? She's barely fifteen for heaven's sake! She's Harry Potter's own twin! Why in the bloody world would she be a death eater? She was just dropped off late last night by none other than Ayra Smith."

Heat quickly rose to Rosie's cheeks as she realized her mistake. "Oh, I am so sorry Miss Potter. I-I can pay for that damage."

Addilyn's face turned emotionless. "Oh, no. It's fine." Without another word, she started walking through the house. Behind her, the sound of a sobbing woman and Mrs. Weasley comforting that voice was enough to put Addilyn right over the edge with too much emotion for the start of the morning.

Addilyn passed many odd things in the mini Azkaban. There were house-elf heads displayed like trophies, a room with a bunch of wacko pictures of people along the walls of a room, and even a dark leather chair with bloodstains.

Entering the room that held the chair with crimson spots, she edged closer to the furniture. Curiosity sprung in Addilyn; she yearned for more information than what was in front of her. Without thinking, she reached her hand out towards the chair.