Chapter One

~~✶♡✶~~

Addilyn and Harry Potter sat on two of the creaky swings at the playground, trying to find some way to escape their minds. 

You see, the person that killed their parents just came back and in the most traumatic way possible. It came with Harry being present at the time, tortured, and having to witness a fellow student murdered. This left a broken boy with his sister to try and pick up the pieces. 

Breaking the silence, Addilyn spoke first. "I bet you five galleons that the new defense teacher doesn't last the whole year."

"What?" Harry asked as he turned towards her.

"I said I bet you five galleons that the new defense teacher doesn't last the whole year." She repeated herself. 

"Well, I bet they'll last the whole year," Harry replied. 

"I'm hoping that this year we get a unicorn as a teacher. Or better yet, we could have Trevor the toad as a teacher."

A small smile appeared on the eldest's Potter's face. "So, my choices are either a unicorn or Trevor."

Addilyn shrugged her shoulders. "They would teach us more than Lockhart did. All he thought me was how to spot an idiot fast."

Harry let out a small chuckle which made his sister's smile grow. "I bet you're right. I didn't need to learn to spot an idiot fast though."

"Why?" 

"Because I live with you, so I was bound to pick it up sooner or later." He said with a smirk knowing he would get a reaction out of his sister.

"How rude, Bigfoot." 

"I still don't get why you insist on calling me Bigfoot, Winnie." Harry ran a hand through his unruly black hair.

"Because you stink, have freakishly huge feet, and let's not mention that you are so hairy that our parents had to name you 'Harry'." 

"I am not hairy." He protested.

"You so are. I swear you shed more than me and my hair is halfway down my back!" Addilyn laughed.

"I guess I'd rather be hairy than so short that I can't reach the cups without a stool." Harry teased.

"Wow. Shots fired. Really went there, aye?"

"The sarcasm isn't helping, Winnie," Harry whined with an irritated scowl.

The sound of playground equipment squeaking stopped the twins from their conversation to look up at the sound. Their very large cousin, Dudley, walking towards the playground with four of his 'buddies'.

"Hey, Big D!" Harry yelled at his cousin.

Dudley turned towards the twins and pulled a face that looked like dung got stuck in his nose. "Oh, it's you two."