Chapter Four

~Normani's POV~

Last night after we put Camila and Ariella in their beds and finished the other films we chose to watch, we went to bed ourselves. This morning we all sat down again before Camila got up and all agreed that Lauren and I would be the ones who talked to her. We also agreed that it would probably be best if it wasn't Dinah that spoke to her because she may be Mila's best friend, but there is more of a chance that she'd get distracted by Ariella than actually talking to Camila.

As we have got around 4 or 5 hours before our show today in Houston, we are going to try talking to her in that time. Whilst we try talking to Mila, Dinah and Ally are going to the store to get a few things we need to stock up on for the bus.

Lauren also reminded Ally through text to pick up some more Diapers and wipes for Ariella because we all know that they are needed and Camila doesn't like the idea of us buying them. We all have no problem doing it but she still doesn't like when we offer to buy something for Ariella, which was why Lauren decided to say it over text so the now awake Mila doesn't find out until they get back.

We decided to wait for Camila to come to the front of the bus to talk to her.

~Camila's POV~

When I wake up, I check my phone to see it's a lot later than I usually get up. I check all my socials and messages answering the few texts I have before getting out of my bunk.

I grab a pair of leggings and a random hoodie from my stuff knowing It's around the time Ariella Wakes up. I grab an easy but comfortable change of clothes for her and the diaper bag before checking on her.

 I grab an easy but comfortable change of clothes for her and the diaper bag before checking on her

(Her outfit minus the bib)

I move the cot thing out of the way to see her just led there, in a word of her own, suckling on her fingers.

"Hi, baby girl!" I get a small smile and a kick of the legs in return making me smile back. I change her into her fresh clothes and diaper before picking her up. I grab the stuff that I need to throw in the garbage and a few of her toys so I can lay her down on the play mat at the front of the bus.

I make it to the front of the bus throw the used diaper and wipes in a bag then in the trash. I then lay Ariella down on her mat with one of her rattling teddies. Once she's occupied I move over to the fridge grabbing a drink.

Whilst there I notice there was one bottle of milk so once sat down I set myself a reminder to pump some more milk for Ariella.

I place my phone down on the couch in front of me and that's when I notice Normani and Lauren sitting and watching me.

"Is something wrong? Where's Ally and Dinah?" I question, confused.