Chapter three

~Normani's POV~

Yesterday was Mila's birthday which we celebrated with her for a while at the hotel and we went out for a bit. She was then invited to a small party thing at Taylor's so we looked after Ariella for a while so she could go. She didn't want to go and leave us with Ariella but we managed to convince her it would be okay. We weren't exactly happy that her bandmates weren't invited but I honestly think we all liked the idea of watching Mila's mini-me more.

She went to Taylor's but was constantly messaging us to ask about Ariella and what she was doing at the precise moment. She then came back to the hotel a lot earlier than the time we expected she would and when she came back she took Ariella into her hotel room and locked us all out. We all tried talking to her through the door but no matter what we said she ignored us.

Lauren was the one who finally managed to get Camila to let us in. She convinced her to open the door but before we could all go in she shut us out. We did however receive a message from Lauren about an hour later telling us that Camila hadn't said a word and had fallen asleep. I guess it's a good thing that she decided to sleep and not stay up again all night but we were hoping she'd at least tell one of us something. We all agreed over text that we'd sleep and try talking to her tomorrow because we were due to wake up early.

Early this morning we had a flight to Dallas for today's show at the South side music hall. The flight wasn't long but it was a pain. Ariella was fussy for most of it and no matter how many times we offered, Mila wouldn't let us help her. She managed to get Ariella to sleep for about half the flight but for most of it, she cried.

Thankfully when we got off the plane and into the car she calmed down a lot which we were all happy about. Camila seemed relieved that she'd finally calmed down enough for the both of them to take a nap in the car. As soon as we made it back to the bus she made her way to the back of the bus, got Ariella changed and fed then we all headed to the bunks for some much-needed quiet time and maybe even sleep.

We all got some sleep before we woke up for an interview and we haven't had a break since. We've had two interviews, both radio, just under a two-hour break and we also signed autographs for the VIP packages this morning. Then this afternoon we've had a meet and greet, soundcheck and show. It all went well but one thing that caught my attention a lot throughout today was how Camila didn't seem herself. Her smile seemed to put on for the fans. I think the others have noticed as well because they've all been careful with what they say around her.

At the moment Camila's sat in the back of the bus feeding a hungry Ariella and me and the other girls are at the front of the bus. We agreed that whilst Mila is distracted we should talk between us to try and figure out what's going on. The doors between are closed so she shouldn't hear us. We are gonna keep our volume down though cause if she does hear us she will flip. And believe me nobody likes a pissed-off Camila, it doesnt happen often but when it does its not pretty.

~ Ally's POV~

The girls and I have finally decided to talk about what's going on or at least what we think is going on. Since rehearsals for the tour, she hasn't been the Camila she usually is, she has been her usual goofy self around fans and in some of the interviews and videos we film but as soon as it's just us girls she goes one of two ways. She will either shut us out with the odd word or sentence to one of us or she will get angry at the littlest thing.

We've finally decided to talk though because after coming back from the party at Taylor's she's been quiet around everyone and her interactions with the fans have been small the fans might not have noticed but we have noticed that her smile and goofy side were put on throughout today.