Chapter thirteen

~ Lauren's POV ~

Today's March 23rd which means we are performing at the Best Buy Theatre in New York.

We arrived in New York early this morning and had two radio interviews to do but thankfully they weren't very long and we were finished and back at the bus before 11:30. We all rested for around 40 minutes before Dinah and Ally decided they wanted to go get food so that's where everyone is now.

I didn't want to go with them so I'm back on the bus and looking after Ariella. It took a lot of convincing but I managed to get Camila to leave her with me whilst she went with her mom. Ariella fell asleep about 20 minutes after we got back to the bus so I know that by the time they got back, she would barely be awake.

Saying that to Camila didn't convince her though. She was making up different reasons why it would be best for her to stay. It took both me and Sinu to get her to agree to leave Ariella with me, where she would be warm and could sleep without being woken up by fans and paparazzi.

Even then she had to make sure I had everything out on the table. Just in case Ariella woke up and needed changing, there's a diaper and pack of wipes on the table with a changing mat. In case she woke up with a dirty outfit, Camila left two different outfits on the table. She then told me where the bottles of milk were in case Ariella woke up hungry.

She went through all of it two times before Dinah had, had enough and just picked her up and took her out the bus door herself, mumbling something about being too hungry to wait for Camila to go through everything again.

They've been gone for just over an hour now and I've had a bunch of messages from Camila which I haven't responded to since just after they left. She has been spamming my phone for the past few minutes so I decide to sit down and open them.

I go into the back lounge leaving the door open so I can hear Ariella if she wakes.

1:00 pm:
Camz: Are you sure you don't mind watching her?

1:02 pm:
Camz: I know I should be looking after her

1:03 pm:
Camz: I should've stayed you shouldn't be the one looking after her

1:03 pm:
Me: It's okay Camz, you go and enjoy your food. I love looking after her and you
know Ariella is safe with me just like she was last time I looked after her for you. She is asleep and as soon as she wakes up I will let you know. Okay?

1:04 pm:
Camz: I'll try Lo but do you promise to let me know?

1:05 pm:
Me: I do, now put your phone away and eat.

I don't usually like telling Camila what to do but I know she's been struggling lately with looking after herself so leaving the conversation like that would hopefully get her to eat something.

It's been around 45 minutes since those earlier messages and opening the chat I see she's left me a ton more and replied to what I sent before they ate.

2:00 pm:
Camz: Sorry I didn't reply mom took my phone

2:01 pm:
Camz: She took it because I wasn't eating my food and she was worried but it's okay
I've finished now

2:02 pm:
Camz: Lo is Ariella still asleep?

2:02 pm:
Camz: Is everything okay?

2:03 pm:
Camz: Is something wrong?

2:04 pm:
Camz: Did I do something wrong?