Chapter two

~ Camila's POV ~

Today we have an interview that was thrown at us at the last minute which isn't gonna be very fun. I was woken up early by a hungry Ariella who fell asleep once she was full. I was hoping to lay back down and catch up on some much-needed sleep when Ally came in and informed me and Lauren.

She told us that the interview shouldn't be too long, according to management at least, and I'm hoping they weren't lying.

We've had quite a few interviews so far this year and quite a few of them they have ask me about Ariella but some interviewers go too far and ask things I don't want to tell people yet. I'm also hoping I don't get asked in this interview but I'll soon find out when we arrive.

The girls know about it and have promised me that they won't tell anyone until I'm ready to open up about it all. Lauren was the first to know besides my mum cause she was with me when I found out. Not long after that I told Dinah over FaceTime. Well, she found out because Ariella decided she wanted to tell Dinah herself through her loud and sudden cry. Dinah then helped me tell Ally and Normani because I honestly was too scared to tell the girls. They were more supportive than I thought they would have been and it helped me because management was the complete opposite.

They were really angry at me and when I asked for at least a few weeks to settle Ariella and get everything into a routine, they disagreed. They said I was quite capable of caring for a baby whilst we were on tour and that I would be letting everyone down if I missed a week or two. The girls didn't like what management had to say and neither did my parents. They all tried to get through to the team but it didn't work.

I've been talking to mum when I can and if I need help with anything but I have been coping as well as I can with caring for a tiny baby and touring. She's answered my questions about certain things and she's helped me with getting what's needed. Before I left for the tour she went with me to get the things I needed.

She and dad have also offered multiple times to send down some things like diapers or outfits and even to pay for the things I've brought whilst on tour. I've kindly turned down their offers because I've got to do it myself. After all, she's my daughter.

The girls also try to help me but I also tell them no. I feel as though they think I can't look after her but I'm quite capable.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by Ally gently shaking my shoulder. That's when I realise we have arrived and that the girls aren't in the van.

"Are you okay Mila?" She asks moving the diaper bag off the seat and sitting beside me with a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm just tired but I'll be okay." I smile back at her and move to get Ariella's car seat out.

I get out first and Ally hands me the car seat before getting out herself with the diaper bag over her shoulder. We head inside with big Rob and meet up with the other girls.

___skip to after interview___

We've not long got back to the hotel and we are all sat in mine and Lauren's room trying to figure out what to watch. Well, Normani, Lauren and Ally, me and Dinah are now playing with a wide-awake, smiley Ariella.

Dinah also insisted that she should take some pictures of her because we haven't usually got time to do it and because she claims she hasn't got enough already.

I agreed to it deciding that I could post one on Instagram because I've not posted one where you can see more than just her feet.

We took quite a few before the girls had chosen to watch a walk to remember. They sit down on the beds and we all get comfy.

I then spend some time looking through the ones she took. In the end, I decided to just go with a picture from a week or so ago in my camera roll. I put a simple heart in the caption and post it to Instagram, making sure to turn my notifications off so my phone doesn't go crazy.

About 15 minutes into the movie, Ariella starts to get restless so I pick her up

About 15 minutes into the movie, Ariella starts to get restless so I pick her up. As soon as I do, I can feel that she needs changing. I ask Dinah to grab the diaper bag from beside the bed. I change Ariella's diaper and pyjamas and get up to throw the used diaper away, leaving Dinah to watch her.

I come back and sit between Lauren and Dinah on the bed whilst Normani and Ally are sitting on the other one. I get comfy and take a now calm baby into my arms and lay her against my chest.

Around 25 minutes later, Ariella starts searching for milk getting fussy in my arms. I lift my loose T-shirt and unclip my bra so she can access her feed. Once she's latched on, with a bit of help, I lean back more into the pillow up against the headboard and adjust Ariella slightly so both of us would be more comfortable.

She feeds happily for around 30 minutes before she unlatched possibly slightly milk drunk causing a small laugh to come from me and Lauren.

I wipe the milk off her mouth and cheeks with the burp cloth and hand her to Lauren so I can get myself ready for bed.

~Dinah's POV~

Once Ariella is fed Camila hands her to lauren to be burped and sorts her top out yawning. She moves off the bed and grabs pyjamas to change into before heading into the bathroom. I take a now asleep baby from Lauren's arms and gently place her into the crib beside where I'm sitting.

Not long after Camila makes her way back into the room dumping her clothes into the suitcase. She climbs back into the bed and snuggles with me and Lauren under the cover.

By now we had already finished a walk to remember and were now watching a horror. I know Camila doesn't do scary movies at all but I also know that it won't be long before she's asleep. She's struggling to keep her eyes open but she honestly needs the sleep.

I was correct as not even five minutes later she was fast asleep led against Lauren. We all leave her be and watch a few more films before making our way back to our rooms.

However, before I make my way back to mine I check on Ariella and turn the light off for Lauren who decided it would just be easier to sleep in the same bed as Camila for the night.

-------