Chapter one

~ Camila's Pov ~

Today we have a show at Club Nokia in Los Angeles, California and we are also filming another takeover episode for awesomeness Tv. This show will be the last one before my 18th Birthday so the episode is based on that. My parents and sister are here to see the show as well which makes it even more fun. I get to spend some time with them and they get to see Ariella.

Whilst we are on stage my mama is gonna watch Ariella for me which I was happy with because for the previous shows I'd had to leave her with someone such as big Rob backstage. It's not that I don't trust someone from the team backstage watching her, cause I do, I just trust my mama more and it means she can spend some extra time with her before they go back to Miami.

We are getting hooked up with our mics and Sofia is sat holding Ariella next to mama on the chairs backstage. Sofi is in love with her and loves being an Aunt. Anytime she sees Ariella she will want to help me anyway she can and when we are on FaceTime she will ask to see her. I've loved spending time with Sofia today though cause I miss her when she's at home.

Once I've got my mic hooked up ready and we've made sure Its set up so I can hear everything properly, I head over to where they are sat. I sit down beside Sofi and take my baby girl into my arms. I fed her about thirty minutes ago but she's still wide awake even though I'd hoped she would sleep. I've got about 15 minutes to get her to sleep so I stand up with her cradled in my arms and cover her with the blanket Sofia chose for her. I then start to slowly rock her back and forth whilst gently patting her diaper.

I manage to get her to sleep not long before we have to make our way onto the stage. Fingers crossed she will now sleep through the show or at least most of it.

"I love you my little butterfly" I kiss Ariella on the head and quietly hand her over to my mama so I can go join the girls ready to go onstage. I look back at Ariella one last time then we make our way onto the stage.

____

Just as I was thanking the fans for coming along to the show and for being amazing, Ally interrups me. She tells the audience that it was soon someone's birthday and then wishes me a happy birthday. I get over my happiness and shock and then thank her. I see her look behind me and turn around to see Dinah, who must have gone of stage whilst I was distracted. She was holding a cake and a giant bunny teddy. Dinah came over and I asked the fans if I should put the cake in her face. They agree so I take the cake and put it right in her face. I managed to get quite a bit in her face but I didn't get away from her quick enough because she got me back. I then took the bunny, the girls and fans sang happy birthday before we thank them again for coming and head of stage.

We finish the takeover episode (covered in cake), then me and Dinah go to the bathroom to try and remove as much cake as we can before our showers. Dinah heads to get her stuff ready for her shower and I go into our dressing room to check on Ariella and get myself a change of clothes for after I've showered.

I walk over to where my mum is to see that Ariella is awake and looking around happily at everyone from her spot on the blanket mum has put on the floor.

I say hi to my mum and Sofi and put my stuff on the couch. Mum then gets up and heads of somewhere leaving me with Sofia and my baby girl. I smile to myself and kneel down beside her, gently running my hand over her tummy.

"Hi baby girl" I say to get her attention, which worked because she turns her head in my direction with a small smile.

I move myself slightly and then gently lift her into my arms. I get myself up and sit with Sofia on the couch until it's my turn to shower. Sofia leans her head against my arm and takes hold of Ariella's hand.