Chapter nine Part two

⚠️Trigger warning! This chapter does contain mentions of physical abuse and rape. Please don't read if you don't feel comfortable with those subjects.⚠️

~Lauren's POV~

"Sinu what do you know about the most relationship Camila was in last year?"

"All she told us was that she was seeing someone but didn't say who it was or let us meet him."

"When she first met him he was nothing but nice to her but as soon as they got together that all changed." I pause to look at Camila and see her struggling to keep her tears in.

"He wasn't who I thought he was and he did things to me." She stops and looks at me silently asking me to carry on.

"Not long into the relationship he had taken photos of her and would use those against her. If Camila didn't do something he asked her to he would hit her or sometimes worse."

I stop hearing the sobbing coming from Camila and pull her closer to me hugging her. I wait a while and then carry on.

"She had tried multiple times to break up with him but each time he would end up hurting her more than he usually does. A few times though it has gone past just hitting or beating her."

"He made me do things with him that I didn't want to do and would hurt me more when I'd tell him no or would ignore me. It happened so many times but I couldn't tell anyone because he was threatening to release pictures of me that I didn't even know he took. He did it quite a few times but on my birthday he was a lot worse and hurt me a lot more."

Camila tells her mom and I can see a range of emotions going through them both. She takes a deep breath and wipes her eyes before going to continue. I decide to speak before she can though because I know she can't bring herself to say what she wants to.

"On her birthday he turned up to the hotel to surprise Camila and take her out somewhere which we said was okay but four or so hours later Ally and I went into her room to ask how it went but we found her curled up in a ball on the floor of the shower. Once we'd taken her out to the room and helped her dress, she told us that he had hurt her."

At this point, Camila is bawling her eyes out so I move to the other side of the couch so her mom can sit beside her. Sinu moves beside her and Camila curls up as close as she can to her, her head buried in her shoulder.

"We weren't told anything else further on from that point but when we had taken Camila to the hospital in December and Camila ended up with a baby she told me everything when you were on the phone"

~~~FLASHBACK~~~
~December 2nd 2014~

"Lauren I can't do this."

I look up from my phone to Camila who has her back turned to me, staring at the wall in front of her. I tell my mom I'll call her later and pocket my phone, moving over to the other side of the bed. I take her hand into mine and that's when I see the tears rolling down her face.

"Can't do what?" I question

"I can't have that baby Lauren, I don't want her and I can't have her."

I nod and not knowing what to say I reply with "Why not?"

"Because I can't and don't want her. I don't know how to look after her and I don't have anything for her. She deserves someone else, not some stupid teenager who didn't listen to the people around her and couldn't defend herself and who didn't even know she was pregnant. I have just ruined everything for everyone"

"You aren't stupid Camz and you haven't ruined anything for anyone."

"I have ruined everything. I've destroyed all the chances and opportunities Fifth Harmony could have had because of this, I've destroyed it all for you four, you need to just forget about me and carry on without me so you have a chance. I have destroyed everything for me now, I am not going to get anywhere as a singer anymore because all I will be seen as is a girl who had a baby at 17."