Chapter eight

~Camila's POV~

Today's show is between late afternoon and early evening so we are currently in an early rehearsal in one of the rooms of the venue. I say early rehearsal but it is just before 12 and we have been here for about an hour and a half and we have another 45 or so minutes left.

We have been given a 20-minute break to rest and eat something or in my case to change and entertain Ariella. Ally and Dinah sat with me and Ariella whilst Normani disappeared somewhere, probably to go find food.

Im not sure where Lauren is but she and Big Rob went somewhere about 15 minutes before the break saying they'd be back soon. They left rather fast and didn't tell any of us where they were going. I just hope that nothing is wrong.

"Walz?" I draw my attention away from my daughter, who is trying her hardest to communicate with Ally, to look at Dinah. "How ain't your child hungry yet?"

I laugh "I don't know Dinah, I haven't a clue. I'm honestly surprised she isn't."

"You should be surprised that childs got a huge appetite."

"I know Dinah I feed her"

We are cut off by Sean telling us the break is over. Dinah moans and gets up just as Normani comes back into the room.

"Lauren's just messaged, they are on their way back from wherever they went."

"Okay thanks, Normani" Ally says following after Dinah.

"Okay baby girl, you gotta go back in your seat" I lift Ariella off her playmat and pick up the bouncer seat. I move it over to the mirror so I can see her and place her in it. I hand her a toy she likes but as I go to stand in the position she starts to cry. I sigh and pick her back up.

Luckily, for her, we are only going back over where we will all be standing during each song or I wouldn't be able to hold her.

We are part way through worth it when Lauren and Big Rob come back into the room. Lauren heads straight for where we've dumped all our stuff.

"Where'd you go?" Normani asks

"We had to go pick someone up" Lauren replies and we turn our attention to her.

"Who?" I ask, adjusting Ariella.

"They are on the tour bus waiting for you." I give Lauren a confused look but the girls give her one of realisation. "Go ahead Camz, take Ariella back to the bus and we will bring yours and her stuff back to the bus."

I just nod and take Ariella's blanket and cover her with it and grab my phone, still really confused. I make my way to the bus and put in the code.

Once on the bus, I don't see anything but a suitcase so I make my way towards the back. Opening the door I see someone I wasn't expecting.

"Hi mija," I rush into my mom's arms where I stay for a while.

"Not that I don't want you here but why are you here?" She takes her granddaughter from my arms and sits on the couch.

"Lauren and Ally called me because the girls are worried about you"

I sigh and sit down. "They don't need to be I'm okay. There is nothing wrong with me I'm coping." I tell her but I know she can see right through me.

"If you were they wouldn't have called me and the girls wouldn't be as worried as they are."

I try my hardest not to break but as soon I look into my mom's eyes the tears, I'd been trying to hold back, appear. I try to get words out but can't so she stands up and pulls me into her arms where I stay until I'm slightly calmer. She then stands up with Ariella and opens the door.