Chapter 7

Shoto POV

Shoto POV

Wednesday

"I'm sorry sir but it seem your therapist is running late"The office lady said. "Please sir just wait at her office"The office lady simply smile. I nod and walk to her office. I stop myself at the front brown door letters printed "Y/N" printed in white. I open the door and as I was informed. There's no one there.

As I patiently waited for Y/N,I obverse her medium office. My eyes spotted a picture framed of her. Her with old woman and a young lady. They were all smiling at the camera. Seem my therapist has a lovely family.

Suddenly I heard a door open loudly. "I'M HERE!" The therapist shouted trying catch her breath. I look at her and it seem she was in a rush. Her hair had a different style than before. "I'm sorry Todroki for keeping you waiting." As she bowed down to me.

"There no need to bow down madam" I look her surprised. "Oh"She said as she stop bowing down to me. "Now Let get started shall we?"as she smile at me. How do people smile even their day had already begun bad. I simply nod.

Y/N POV

  "Ask your self,What are positive things are coming out of your relationship"I told him. He look at me and then look away. It looks like he's thinking which it's good. I waited patiently for his respond. "Well..We had some fun and a bit of distraction from the rigors of our daily life." He look at me.

"Did you enjoy those positive moments with her?"I ask him.

His eyes show a little sparkles. "Indeed,I will always treasure those positive moments with her."He slightly smile. "That great,She's a lucky girl to have you."I said. I wish all men are gentlemen and kind instead of being cold and selfish. "Mhm."He agree.

"What is your future plan?".

"My future plan is to marry my fiancée,have at least 2 children with her only if she agree to and spend with rest of my life with her while helping people who's in danger".

"Wow,That an amazing future plan!"I exclaimed.

"Say Todroki,Wanna grab lunch with me?We can finish our conversation"I said hoping he would agree. "Sure,I don't mind"He said looking at his phone. "Great!"I said as I stood up from my comfortable soft black chair. "Don't worry,it not that far away,it only 5 minutes away."As I walk toward the door. He didn't say anything but followed me.

~ 10 minutes later~

"Wow it taste good"I mentally said it As I took my first bite of the warm rice with red sauce. Tastes sweeter but less spicy. I look at Todoroki and saw he was eating his soba. It seems he enjoy it. "You like soba,Don't ya?"I ask him smiling. He nod and continued eating.

There was not much people here. It quite restaurant. Which I like it and come here often. Jazz music playing through the speaker. I enjoy the music while eating.

"Tell me,What does she look like now since all I know she has fair skin and black hair?"
"She's used to have her black hair but now she changed to dark brown hair"He said as his eyes shift toward the window beside us. "Do you like her new hair?".

It was a silent until he finally spoke. "Yes Yet I do miss her black hair."He said when his eyes contacted with my eyes. His eyes. I haven't look at his eyes carefully. It beautiful. His blue and grey eyes. It rare when people have mix of eyes colors.

"Are you okay?Is there something wrong?"He Ask me. I realize I was staring at him for a quite a minute. "Yes,I'm fine!"I notify him looking down at my food and began to eat my delicious curry.