Chapter 28

Cailee POV

"Where is Shoto?He's always present whenever I'm around" He look at me serious. This is bad! "He's at the store buying milk since we ran out of milk" I replied to his question nervously. "He drinks Strawberry milk not just a simple milk"He debated. "I drink simple milk Sir as matter fact,I'll go get him since He left his phone here" I quickly grab Shoto phone from the coffee mini table drawer and freeing myself from my home.

I drove away simply leaving Endeavor alone in the house. I'm bless,Shoto sent me his location. If he didn't,I would've mess up easily. I hid my old phone in the car pocket once the traffic lights turn red. After that,I look at my new phone to see his location. Who's home is he in? Probably one his friend home he's staying at.

***

"Father?" Shoto perplexed. "Darling,Remember I told you in the car Your father came to visit you for some reason" I chuckle hopefully he would say yes. It was a silent for a second. Please say yes,please say yes I beg you. "Yes love,Sorry I must've forgotten" He addressee. I let out my fear in my mind thinking I'm safe now.

"Where's the milk,Shoto?" Endeavor question him. "Milk?". Dang it,I say it too early. This is bad! I steady my breath and try to calm the panic. "Darling,Are you feeling okay? Does your head hurt?" I look at him worried as I face him to touch his forehead. "It in the car" I faintly whisper to him. He quickly caught up with the situation and rapidly went into action. "Yes I'm okay,I'll bring in the milk" He left once he finishes his words.

"Sorry Endeavor,I guess Shoto had a headache" I apologize him with a nervous smile. Endeavor look at me for a second and began walk closer to me. I felt my heart began to beat faster. Before I could do anything,I felt my cheek sting. I touch my left cheek where I've been slapped. I look at the evil man in front of me feeling surprised and scared.

"If you make mistake one more time,Say goodbye to the money"He said and left me alone in the living room. Before Shoto came back,I swiftly went to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror to see my cheek. It was red from the slap. Sh*t. I can't mistake anymore! In order to help my mom illness,I can't make mistake anymore and marry Endeavor son. I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry Elios.

I blush my cheek with color sangria. There. No one can notice. I stare myself smiling until I feel a tear escape my left eye. Sh*t. I quickly wipe it away. I don't want to ruin my makeup! I stop staring myself and left the bathroom.