Chapter 2

Shoto Todoroki POV

Yesterday Morning

There she was. The most beautiful human I could ever imagine getting her stuff ready for work. I closed my eyes as I almost felt my lip touching her soft cheeks. "Not right now" causing me to stop. "Why my love?". "Look I'm going to be late for work, bye." she look away as she walk out of our residence and left to her job. Why she's acting so different all of sudden?

Is it because our wedding is next week? No,It can't be. She would be excited and happy instead of being nervous.

So, what is it? What happened to her?

Her soft smile that always brighten my days and her glowing light emerald eyes filling with happiness. Her beautiful long wavy black hair, her soft pale skin, the way she called me "babe" whenever we're hanging out together. Her smooth lip covering with red lipstick touching my lip. Now, I barely see her smile. She would prefer called me "Shoto" Instead.

I walked toward our shared bedroom and saw a frame of us smiling together. The day I graduated to become a hero. That was two years ago. Since I have a day off tomorrow. Maybe I should seek a therapist? Maybe someone will help me? I just want my love to be happy with me. One way or another I will seek help.

Y/N POV

"How was your day so far, sir?" I ask him politely. "I'm feeling fine for your concern." still with no expression. I simply nodded and started to ask him simple questions trying to communicate him. "How is your girlfriend of your?" my eyes meeting his. "fiancé" he corrected me. "Sorry". "It's okay" accepting my apology. "What her name?". "Nora". "Is it okay if you share a bit more information of how you two met?". He nodded and started to speak once again.

Shoto POV~Two years ago

I was walking out of UA building minding my own business. Suddenly, A young lady out of nowhere came up to me. She's petite person. Her black hair was in tie in a ponytail. Her outfit was unique. Thin corn silk jacket only buttoned in the middle of her simple black shirt with dark red short skirt. Red scarf covering her neck due to the chilly weather.

"Are you okay?"I ask her. Her eyes was full of fear. "Actually I wanted to talk about something." She said smiling covering her fear. Weird. Her smile is beautiful. I nodded and continued to listen to her. "Want to go out for a coffee?" Her eyes filled with sparks hoping I said yes.

I just stare at her blankly. This is like 100th time young ladies who ask me out However I rejected them, I wasn't looking for a girlfriend before. Now,I don't want to growing up old and alone. I want someone to accompany me. It would be a good chance for me to started hanging out and become a couple since my father wanted me get a girlfriend so badly.

"First, Let's us learn about each other".

Now

"So yeah that how our story began."He said half smiling. "Aww, She sound sweet" I smile. "Indeed." He smile back at me. His smile. It so cute. He began to talk about her of how lucky he has her. It sad his relationship isn't going well so far. Thankfully, I'm here to fix it up again.

Well If only my emotions didn't overtake me.