Chapter 3

Y/N  6:00 P.M

   I enter inside of my apartment complex. I don't own a home. I prefer Apartment than a house. My apartment has two medium bedroom,two medium bathrooms,A medium kitchen that connected to the living room. The walls is painted white. My favorite color. Cherry blossom filled inside of the apartment.

I took of my shoes and left it by the front door. I avoid walking pass by the second bedroom. I don't want to remember the horrible memories. However it's the opposite.I can reply the memories over and over again.

I enter the second bedroom. Worst mistake of my life.

The room is empty. My heart used to be empty. However,My old passions and interests began to spark. I felt happy. I closed my eyes and replay the memories.

A year ago

Maybe I should surprise him with a birthday cake. I walk heading to my friend house to bake a simple cake together. I didn't want my boyfriend to found out I was baking a cake for him.

***
"And done."We said. The small cake was covered in chocolate. His favorite flavors. We added "Happy B-day!" added with a heart "<3". A white fluffy whip cream covered around the tip of a small circle cake.

"Thank you Ella." I Thank her with a smile. "Anytime,Now go surprised your pretty boyfriend"She said while pushing me to front door. I giggled and left.

Before I unlock the front door was unlock,I notice the door was already unlock. That strange. Usually,I always lock the door before I leave.

I opened the door and slip out of my shoes by the front door. Wait,Why there a lady  shoes here? He probably invite a friend over. I really don't mind. He usually invite a few friends at our apartment .I walk toward his bedroom feeling excited. I'm sure he's going happy with the cake I made him. "SURPRISE!"I shouted in a excitement voice as I open his door.

There my eyes witnessed a horrific scene. My boyfriend kissing one of my old friend. They were sitting on the edge of his bed. It look like he enjoy it and so does she. They both let go of each other as soon they heard me loud and clear. "Bebe?"I barely let the word out of my mouth. His eyes were shocked just like mine. It was silent for short moment.

My old friend,Rachel,Just look at us surprised. She didn't know what to do. She was wearing yellow sundress,Her lips covered in lipgloss. Then he broke the silence,and sigh. He stood up from his bed. "I'm sorry Y/N,But I'm in love with Rachel."He spill out the truth. I felt my heart broken into pieces,Barely breathing correctly.

"I'm in love with Rachel since four months ago.She's perfect for me.My birthday wish is to be with her."He turn his head at her and smile. I felt someone punch my stomach,mentally.

"What about me?You always said you love me!Was it all a lie?"I shouted at him. "Listen I-". "No you listen to me!". "You confessed to me that you love me but then you end up cheating on me at the end! Who do you truly love,Me or her?!?"I yelled at him.

Please love me one more time.

"Don't make me choose between you or her!"He yelled at me. "Why cause you'll choose her"I said as I look at down at the floor. Then there a short silence for a moment.

"Yeah I'll choose her"He said. No,It can't be happening. He always tell me He'll love me Until the end,Right? "I also love you too,Alex"She smiled at him. I couldn't control my anger any longer.

I place the chocolate cake down on his tv table. "I thought you were my friend,You bitch!"As I swiftly grab her dirty blonde hair and dragged her out of his bedroom. Her arms feels weak. "Your ruining my hair Bitch!"She yelled back trying to escape from me. "Shut up,wanna be Barbie!".

I threw her out of the apartment like I threw a garbage at the dumpster. "And you"My eyes landed at my ex boyfriend. He was holding a his brown luggage."Huh?" My anger suddenly stop for a moment. "We're also moving together"He smiled. Bullshit. I grab his right arm which he wasn't hold anything and kick his back to the front door.

I grab his cake and threw at Rachel which it successfully landed on her. "Go hell,Alex"I shouted and lock the door. I heard her voice yelling at me but I chose to ignored it. Soon,There was a silence. They probably left.

As soon they left,I let all my tears escape from my eyes. Probably that will be the last boyfriend I ever have.